What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC_fan

Coach
Last year wasn't quite so bad through origin IIRC. Need some good post origin games though.

Mothers Day is notoriously terrible for crowds though

Saturday arvo might get a reasonable Canberra crowd, with them having been playing good footy also. Sharks won a few recently, maybe they'll get some more. Cowboys should get a bumper crowd with their recent form

For the good of the game maybe we should ban Mothers Day

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I think with a few wins and the players not doing anything insane like going on a mad cruiser bender things will get better for Canberra. Its been like a decade of the club treating the town terribly they were basically an embarrassing uncle who drinks a bit too much for a long time.

King Ricky has the side looking a million dollars and there hasn't been any crazy shenanigans from the playing group.

undertaker

Coach
Mothers Day is notoriously terrible for crowds though

Which is the reason why the AFL is having 6 games today and only 2 tomorrow (instead of the three that they normally have on Sunday).

Easter Sunday and Mothers Day are the two Sundays where there should only be one Sunday arvo match in the NRL. Even though for the first weekend in the a long time it will be clear skies in Sydney, the Mothers Day occasion tomorrow is going to take off up to 5,000 from each of the Sea Eagles/Knights and Eels/Storm matches

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I didn't say it was great Undertaker.

Don't put words in my mouth you big silly goose.

I said it was par with other Penrith crowds.

Love you.

DC_fan

Coach
13,998 in the Shire tonight.

Fair dinkum you would think another 2 people could have showed up to make it a round 14k

Status
Not open for further replies.