What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 LU Dynasty League Roll Call

Big Tim

First Grade
I have started going young..... before the draft I had 6 players on my roster that I actually drafted.

Thats horrendous.

I seemed to always go the "safe" veteran and it never worked.

Going for young players with possible room to grow, and stalking the waivers for those 2-4 year players that are starting to perform is my game (CJ Anderson, Latavius Murray and Jarvis Landry are the players I have hopes for that were waivers)

kurt faulk

Coach

i just ended the draft. that was short and sweet. finished in just over a week. that must be some kind of record. well done guys.

and thanks for not taking gordon.

i liked the slow draft through fleaflicker, better for everyone all round.

but it's not flexible enough for me to make changes during the draft. so next season any trades made before the draft commences still means you have to have only 14 keepers when the draft starts. i know i'll keep that in mind in future trades before the draft. or if you agree on a trade and want it to take effect after the draft has started just put it through the site after the draft has started.

good luck this season.

Last edited:

kurt faulk

Coach

best pick in the draft? apart from the obvious gurley, i'm going with brian quick.

apparently he is continuing he's great form before he got injured. still not fully back yet, as in he's not allowed to get tackled to protect his shoulder, but he's using his body to get into better position to make a catch and also using his massive wing span and contorting himself to pick catches in front of dbs. things that weren't happening the first 2 seasons. this guy is a player.

kurt faulk

Coach

also, how on earth didn't the stunts make the playoffs last season?

rapeburger
bell
j hill
julio
maclin
jeffery
witten

what happend?

also, what about ab's wrs - dthomas, jordy nelson, hilton - that's 3 1st round talent wrs.

gonna be a tough year.

abpanther

Staff member

best pick in the draft? apart from the obvious gurley, i'm going with brian quick.

apparently he is continuing he's great form before he got injured. still not fully back yet, as in he's not allowed to get tackled to protect his shoulder, but he's using his body to get into better position to make a catch and also using his massive wing span and contorting himself to pick catches in front of dbs. things that weren't happening the first 2 seasons. this guy is a player.

You just couldn't help yourself could you?

:lol:

Paullyboy

Coach
I'd still rather my receiving combo of Megatron and dez with Gronk at TE. I think Davante Adams might break out this year too.

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
Eh, at this point you're taking looooong shots.
If i liked anyone enough that i REALLY wanted them, they wouldnt be on the board right now. So im good

Stonecutter

First Grade

Well with the rams being my team i payed alot of attention to him. He was clearly the number 1 guy before he got injured and was putting up starter fantasy numbers. Hopefully he picks up where he left off and forms a good combo with foles.

I liked the stillers pick with perriman.

Stonecutter

First Grade
I reckon Ladarius green is going to be a beast while gates is suspended.

I was all on the hype train last year. Picked him as a late pick as my starting TE in another league. The chargers just don't give him the snaps. He is a beast and impossible to cover for linebackers. Apart from his lack of blocking he really should've been used more.

Paullyboy

Coach
I was all on the hype train last year. Picked him as a late pick as my starting TE in another league. The chargers just don't give him the snaps. He is a beast and impossible to cover for linebackers. Apart from his lack of blocking he really should've been used more.

Yeah I fell into that trap last year as well, I was all about him in a couple of leagues. With gates starting the season with a 4 week suspension, it's his time to shine.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Just searched and jarryd hayne is a pickable player. Nobody wants to take a flyer? Even for the laughs? I would if my team wasn't in total disarray.

Latest posts