What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Membership Discussion

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Stalls at the GF/9's/etc. (even junior football on the weekend) are a must!!!!

Sell to people when emotion and energy is high and they are feeling the difference between a day at the football vs at home alone on the couch.

You cant sell ongoing commitments like a membership when theyre comfortable at home and they cant even be assed to pick up the remote thats 2metres away.....

pHyR3

Juniors
rolling renewals should give a nice boost to clubs that started using them last year like the tigers.

ek999

First Grade
Why wouldn't the Dogs and Bunnies have their packages ready to be sold at the time when interest in the clubs would be at its peak?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Will be interesting to see if the Tigers membership packages reduce in price from their stupid prices this year, and if they will provide an out of towners package that comes with at least a ticket to an away game, like many other teams seem to manage.

Otherwise, I may as well spend the same amount of coin and get a Storm GA package and go to 6 games. At least I'll be seeing some live NRL, albeit funding the Storm.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Penrith have adopted rolling renewals for 2015.

The club will also be selling memberships tomorrow night at ANZ Stadium.

Muffdaddy

Juniors
The various packages will suit just about everyone supporting just about any team. A lot of clubs allow you to pay them off over the season too.
Most packages are quite cheap.
We start saving for ours in March each year, so that by November we've got it covered as Christmas pressies for the kids (and me, the biggest kid).

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Penrith have adopted rolling renewals for 2015.

The club will also be selling memberships tomorrow night at ANZ Stadium.

Great initiative!!!

Even if they dont get many on the day, just getting people to see it and think about it while they are enjoying a day at the footy will turn quite a few casuals into real members.

dimitri

First Grade
Why wouldn't the Dogs and Bunnies have their packages ready to be sold at the time when interest in the clubs would be at its peak?

Heard from a very reliable source that doggies are very close

80 year celebrations next year and possible match at the old belmore oval

could be massssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssive

:crazy:

maple_69

Bench
Penrith killing it. Making all the right moves. Theyre a sleeping giant out there with on field success, rugby league heartland and good management. Could be 3rd or 4th next year.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Will the warriors finally get their sht together and sort out Australian and non ticketed memberships? It's criminal how badly that club is run.

pHyR3

Juniors
Will be interesting to see if the Tigers membership packages reduce in price from their stupid prices this year, and if they will provide an out of towners package that comes with at least a ticket to an away game, like many other teams seem to manage.

Otherwise, I may as well spend the same amount of coin and get a Storm GA package and go to 6 games. At least I'll be seeing some live NRL, albeit funding the Storm.

yea i hate it when they only give you 8 games at ANZ for $50 and an optional addon of 2 tickets for any other tigers home game for $25.

they should be $4 a game, free parking and an all you can eat buffet