What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL 9's | HUNUA | Raiders, Warriors, Titans, Tigers

Top Two in Hunua?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bovrick

Juniors
They're missing Fish, Fus as their quick wingers. And Johnson looks a bit lethargic tbh. Could really do with Tomkins to inject some passion and focus imo. Any news on what's actually up with him?

Diesel

Referee
Warriors looked rusty but it's game 1 in the preseason

Hoffman will be good for the Warriors this season

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tomkins is expected to play tomorrow

I still think the titans will beat the tigers next game. Probably the fastest team in the 9s v the slowest

vvvrulz

Coach
Pretty slack performance that, of course too early to read into it but not great signs if that keeps up

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
I figured when they named Manu he'd be playing a similar role to what Hurrell did last year but as a pure winger in this format he looks like a bit of a liability.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
That will probably be Manu's role tomorrow. I imagine Lolohea is supposed to be where Manu is out wide, but with Tomkins out Lolohea has had to shift and cover Tomkins not being there.

I think last year by the finals came most of the teams were punch drunk and struggled to attack. Will be interesting to see if teams are pacing themselves differently to have a lot more left in the tank come finals.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tigers:

OUT: Lovett, Seumanufangi, Lawrence

IN: Sue, Brown, Fine

surprised sitaleki akauloa hasnt had a run

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
If Tigers hold their lead and the Warriors beat Raiders this pool will be settled before day 2.

Would allow both teams to rest a couple of players before the finals which could be a big advantage.

Disappointed in Titans. Thought they picked a team suited to Nines and expected them to do a little better.

Latest posts