What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 R24 v Sharks

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Saturday 22 August, 3pm Remondis Stadium

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Kevin Naiqama
4. Tim Simona
5. Pat Richards
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods
9. Robbie Farah
10. Sauaso Sue
11. Curtis Sironen
12. Dene Halatau
13. Martin Taupau

Interchange:
14. Kyle Lovett
15. Keith Galloway
16. Ava Seumanufagai
17. Chris Lawrence
18. Manaia Cherrington
19. Jack Buchanan

Ron's_Mate

Bench
1. Michael Gordon
2. Sosaia Feki
3. Gerard Beale
4. Ricky Leutele
5. Valentine Holmes
6. Jack Bird
7. Jeff Robson
8. Chris Heighington
9. Michael Ennis
10. Sam Tagataese
11. Luke Lewis
12. Wade Graham
13. Paul Gallen

Interchange:
14. Matt Prior
15. Anthony Tupou
16. Tinirau Arona
17. Jayson Bukuya

Referees: Grant Atkins, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner, Anthony Elliott
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Daniel Irvine

Clifferd

Coach
If that Tigers team actually runs out funnily enough it'll probably be our strongest squad to run out this year.

Big Marty will be looking to rip in

Tigerted

Juniors
That's definitely our strongest line-up.We should win this.We have a great record against them, they have a short turnaround & Heighnington is a starting prop.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'd like to see Lovett and Buchanan drop off, if so that's our strongest line up so interested to see how they go.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Very strong lineup. I'm confident of an upset victory here as we do have a great record against the Sharks and can catch them after the Storm slip-up. Should be a good afternoon in the shire.

magpie guy

Juniors
I'd like to see Lovett and Buchanan drop off, if so that's our strongest line up so interested to see how they go.

Agreed, though I do see Lovett as a solid depth backrower for us. He has not done too much wrong this season but does lack that X-factor and line-breaking ability. Lawrence certainly has his role covered in our side.

DanOz

Juniors
Agreed, though I do see Lovett as a solid depth backrower for us. He has not done too much wrong this season but does lack that X-factor and line-breaking ability. Lawrence certainly has his role covered in our side.
It depends on who shows up. The Lovett post exposure in the centres has been down on form, but he is still statistically the best defensive player in the team for the number of tackles made and his miss rate is good too. The Sironen that started the year was lazy and average, but he has played better lately.

chopsy_05

Juniors
"It's a great lesson for us." Jason Taylor

One of the worst performances I can remember in a long time and JT throws out crap like this and "It was a good comeback." Teah the coach doesn't drop the balls and miss the tackles but The team has gone backwards. Individuals have gone backwards and that's all on JT. I think he thinks that if he says positive stuff in the press conference then the fans and the articles will be positive.

Tigers1986

Juniors
An absolute shit performance all over the park. I hope they can muster something better against the Warriors next week because I fear the spoon this season. It might be what we need to pull our heads out of our arses to improve for next year. The 'kids' have had a year to adjust to the NRL, so now it's time for them to put up.

Tiger05

First Grade
One of the worst performances I can remember in a long time and JT throws out crap like this and "It was a good comeback." Teah the coach doesn't drop the balls and miss the tackles but The team has gone backwards. Individuals have gone backwards and that's all on JT. I think he thinks that if he says positive stuff in the press conference then the fans and the articles will be positive.

We've had a terrible year and that was a pathetic effort. Our coach is a dud.