What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Rd 9 v Roosters

1. James Tedesco 2. Kevin Naiqama 3. Delouise Hoeter 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Pat Richards 6. Mitchell Moses 7. Luke Brooks 8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah (C) 10.Keith Galloway 11. Curtis Sironen 12. Kyle Lovett 13. Martin Taupau Interchange: 14. Dene Halatau 15. Ava Seumanufagai 16. Matthew Lodge 17. Sauaso Sue 18. Jack Buchanan

And in the NSW Cup, Nofualuma is wearing the number 4.

TIGERS: 1 TIM MOLTZEN 2 KEITH LULIA 3 NATHAN MILONE 4 DAVID NOFUALUMA 5 KURTIS ROWE 6 JOEL LUANI 7 JOSH DRINKWATER 8 JACK BUCHANAN 9 MANAIA CHERRINGTON 10 JORDAN GRANT 11 LAMAR LIOLEVAVE 12 ASIPELI FINE 13 ANDY FIAGATUSA 14 MICHAEL BULLOCK 15 SITALEKI AKAUOLA 16 SALESI FUNAKI 17 WES LOLO COACH PAUL FLETCHER

Tiger05

First Grade
Good to see Nofo back. Does anyone know if he is a good a centre as he is a winger.

macnaz

Staff member

TIGERS: 1 TIM MOLTZEN 2 KEITH LULIA 3 NATHAN MILONE 4 DAVID NOFUALUMA 5 KURTIS ROWE 6 JOEL LUANI 7 JOSH DRINKWATER 8 JACK BUCHANAN 9 MANAIA CHERRINGTON 10 JORDAN GRANT 11 LAMAR LIOLEVAVE 12 ASIPELI FINE 13 ANDY FIAGATUSA 14 MICHAEL BULLOCK 15 SITALEKI AKAUOLA 16 SALESI FUNAKI 17 WES LOLO COACH PAUL FLETCHER

Lol Moltzen at 1 . Fmd ! Is this fantasy still alive .

macnaz

Staff member
Roosters by 18 , we will play them into form hope im wrong but history tells me we are their bitches. Lets see if we have really changed as a side ?

Tiger05

First Grade
Roosters by 18 , we will play them into form hope im wrong but history tells me we are their bitches. Lets see if we have really changed as a side ?

I'd love to see us change that but I looked at their team and its quality all over the park. It could be a tough night.

They are struggling to put teams away. If we get them into the grind we could surprise.

On the team, it's not bad, excepting Lawrence in the centres.

macnaz

Staff member
I can just see the Pearce and Maloney show on display for their origin re selection :(

Vic Mackey

Referee
Wish nofo had a few more games under his belt to put back in. Apart from Simona we're full strength, in saying that he is a pretty massive out. I'm tipping the roosters but give us a good chance if our forwards can better theirs.

macnaz

Staff member
Sorry I give us NO chance.. the rorters will put us under pressure lleft right and Centre , we can't even handle a game 20 in front with zero pressure ... there is no way we will win this. Very negative I know but im just being realistic. Just hope they prove me wrong but I doubt it.

Last edited:

moller

Juniors
They've smashed us over the last couple of years particularly by playing right at the line - both the halves and the likes of Cordner/Guerra (and SBW). Important that we hold our own in the ruck, as they'll do the same if we're consistently back-pedalling in defence.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
We're a different team this year - new coach and better defensive structure. Plus this is an important game for JT up against his old club so the players should respond to that. But yeah, I've seen some disgraceful capitulations against the Roosters in the past.

Tigerted

Juniors
We've got buckleys of winning tomorrow.We are there lackey & can't c the staus quo being upturned although I've never wanted 2 b so wrong.They will give us minimal opportunities in attack, they are desperate 2 get back in the winners circle & the huge mismatch in experience should b a key factor in getting them the 2 pts.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The plus side is that fat shit Marty Kennedy won't be playing and score his usual try straight through the guts to then be talked about as an origin player.

Tigerted

Juniors
This fact is that this time last year we had 2 top draw scalps in full strength souths & manly.This year we are yet to knock over a genuine contender @ full strength.As much as I despise the pups they were without 5 of there best 2 weeks ago.Hence last year we were looking better @ this stage of season but from time of origin we spiralled out of control.No denying there r good signs but by origin end we will know if we've genuinely improved.Tomorrow night against the bondi effluent is 1 massive test 4 us.Also Aubusson is another who we have made look like a world -beater in the past.

Bigcoq

Juniors

That's a pretty handy reggies squad.. Depth looks good for the Tigers..

Latest posts