What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 SG Ball and Harold Matts (junior rep news)

Pride128

Juniors
Anyone know the squad lists for the following:

Manly
North Sydney
Canberra
Tigers
Sharks
Dragons
Illawarra
West Coast Pirates

alien

Referee
liam fulton will assist in coaching the western suburbs sg ball and harold matts teams in 2015

Son of Minto

Bench
Se'e Kali is a 150kg front row monster, Aj Raeli is a beast at centre and both got everyones attention at the trials. Both are from Ipswich QLD. Will Sheeley is another big boy from bathurst and will go alright. Then you have Barker, Butterfield, Deyalou and a few others backing up from last year.

This is Se'e Kali from Ipswich on the right if anyone is interested

614191-288edd2e-b985-11e3-9942-d7dbb3111cd3.jpg

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Big boy, will need to drop about 20kgs if he wants to play NRL though. He'll dominate in the lower grades because of his size.

Pride128

Juniors
He will need to drop 20kgs plus just to play SG Ball, was very hard to stop at the trials in attack taking at least three defenders everytime, best way to handle a big guy like this is to tire him out, lets see how he goes after he has made about 50 tackles.

He'd be lucky to make six tackles, I'd run players at him all day. Wonder what he moves like laterally, lower the interchange and see how good he is then.

KAB

Juniors
Yep a big boy. I wish him all the best for preseason. It's interesting to read that someone in Newcastle was going to develop there junior but I hear a tonne of NZ boys arrived. Anyway, that's the competition. They should at look at putting kiwi team in the Ball comp. the Bears, Tigers summer squads are on previous pages.
The rooster play coast in trial this Sat any other trials on.
On the coast, 9 of last years Ball squad have been placed in 20's summer squads. Plus a couple from the previous year, can develop juniors.
The Roosters invited Wyong / the Centurions coaching staff to a meeting, by the reports it looked exciting from the footage. More then the Knights ever did when they had a link. More of we than us and them mentality. Let the trials begin, and comp start.

Richie Allan West Belconnen
Phillip Astill Helensburgh
Max Bailey Thirroul
Jack Cross Port Kembla
Josh Dowel Port Kembla
Donte Drummond Kiama
Jack Eager Thirroul
Donte Efaraimo Shellharbour
Jai Field Shellharbour
Jackson Ford Gerringong
Rueben Garrick Gerringong
Hassan Haddara Port Kembla
Nicolaus Hamilton De La Salle Caringbah
Brett Horsley Wests
Blake Hunt Albion Park Oak Flats
James Jagot Sussex Inlet
Blake Jorgensen
Luke Jurd Shellharbour
Blake Lawrie Shellharbour
Riley Lord Thirroul
Hayden Lomax Temora
Riley Mills Thirroul
Dylan Morris Kiama
Sam Price Wests
Cooper Purcell Thirroul
Jacob Rae Dapto
Rivar Roberts Milton Ulladulla
Guy Rosewarn Shellharbour
Tristan Sailor Wests
Tyrone Sibraa Albion Park Oak Flats
Andrew Toohey Corrimal
Callum Waldock Wests
Luke Westman Corrimal
Bailey White Wests
Jarrad Whitty Thirroul
Illawarra Steelers SG Ball squad

Liam Dimech Stingrays
Blake Doran Warilla
Charlie Eaton Collegians
Ben Fulton Thirroul
Bailey Garratt Gerringong
Drew Gough Bomaderry
Aaron Griffiths Thirroul
Joshua Grimshaw Thirroul
Tomas Harris Stingrays
Paul Henshaw Wests
Kain Holmes Wests
Joshua Honan Dapto
Justin Jones Collegians
Zac Lomax Temora
Kyle Marks Gerringong
Sam McCann Batemans Bay
Jayden Millard Milton Ulladulla
Tyler Moon Collegians
Brodie Nielsen Berry
Cooper Nizza Thirroul
Sam Oyston Wests
Rhys Pulo Wests
Harrison Reh Wests
Tyson Simpson Bomaderry
Ryan Timbs Kiama
Zaan Weatherall Wests
Brett Wellington Wests
Nicholas Zappia Collegians
Illawarra Steelers Harold Mathews squad

Last edited:
Yep a big boy. I wish him all the best for preseason. It's interesting to read that someone in Newcastle was going to develop there junior but I hear a tonne of NZ boys arrived. Anyway, that's the competition. They should at look at putting kiwi team in the Ball comp. the Bears, Tigers summer squads are on previous pages.
The rooster play coast in trial this Sat any other trials on.
On the coast, 9 of last years Ball squad have been placed in 20's summer squads. Plus a couple from the previous year, can develop juniors.
The Roosters invited Wyong / the Centurions coaching staff to a meeting, by the reports it looked exciting from the footage. More then the Knights ever did when they had a link. More of we than us and them mentality. Let the trials begin, and comp start.

KAB where is the Roosters v Centurians trial at ?.

KAB

Juniors
KAB where is the Roosters v Centurians trial at ?.
Sorry - I didn't get back on here earlier. It was on at Morrie Breen this morning. Matts- coast side attacked and defended well. Roosters had some big outside backs. The Coast kids stuck in played some strong footy.
Ball - Coast played some good footy as did the Rooster.
In both games Coast scored a coupLE of trIes more than the roosters.
Knights play tigers tonight at Milner field at Eastwood.

Sorry - I didn't get back on here earlier. It was on at Morrie Breen this morning. Matts- coast side attacked and defended well. Roosters had some big outside backs. The Coast kids stuck in played some strong footy.
Ball - Coast played some good footy as did the Rooster.
In both games Coast scored a coupLE of trIes more than the roosters.
Knights play tigers tonight at Milner field at Eastwood.

Thats cool thanks for the update KAB, I wanted to get up there but my kids had nippers at Shelly Beach :/ Looks like the Roosters are taking this Central Coast partnership seriously (which is great news) with a trial against Manly announced in February at Central Coast Stadium with Wyong Roos NSW Cup playing the curtain raiser.

dribble73

Juniors
Usually plenty of trials occurring this weekend as clubs wrap up before Christmas. Anyone care to share details as I need my Rugby League fix!

Delboy

First Grade
Wests withdrew their funding for U14 and u15 summer squads, so Parra play in house trials earlier

Pretty shortsighted by the Magpies