What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Tipping Comp scores.

Skinner

Coach
Well done Auckmel and thanks Rich.

Skinner, you can thank me for your podium place...I forgot to tip the GF lol

Well thanks for that mate. I once won a tipping comp on another forum as something similar occurred with AuckMel. Justice has now been done ;-)

LeagueNut

First Grade
That's up to you.
You are pretty handy with the graphics.
Will you do the honours?
Sure, I can give it a shot. Were you thinking of a signature banner for the leaders (maybe top 3?) or just a table thing that we chuck into the thread?

Not sure what you are getting at there, Nut, you unemployed bum :shock:
:lol: And that's why I can offer to do the graphics - I have an unexpected amount of spare time now...

Rich102

Staff member
Sure, I can give it a shot. Were you thinking of a signature banner for the leaders (maybe top 3?) or just a table thing that we chuck into the thread?

:lol: And that's why I can offer to do the graphics - I have an unexpected amount of spare time now...

Thanks Nut.
I'm thinking something we can sticky at the top of the forum that will record by year the winners of the tipping comp (or top 3 say), the POD top 3, winners of the various "last man" comps etc.
If anyone has any thoughts please post them here.

ozbash

Referee
'Beware of Greeks bearing gifts' I think the old saying goes, Rich...
Watch him, wouldn't trust him with your mother..

Awesome comp again, thanks for your time and effort.

Congrats Auck Mel, sterling effort.