What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 IDP Masters Dynasty League

zombie jesus

Staff member
I've got an excess of keeper level players, nobody special but there's a handful of fringe guys. Looking for modest upgrade in the draft. Tyrod Taylor probably the pick of the bunch.

abpanther

Staff member
Just waiting on Broncos4life to join and we're all set

I think we kick off the draft next week unless that doesn't work for anyone?

kurt faulk

Coach

Can't wait. When it's your turn you just pick the player you want. None of this waiting for 24 hours.

kurt faulk

Coach

i've had a look through the rosters. i'm pretty sure alot of them aren't set yet. you may need to send reminders to everyone to set them.

Clintos

Live Update Team
I'm a couple short of 20, but I don't have anyone else worth keeping.
Happy to proceed whenever you're all ready.

abpanther

Staff member
Alright guys the league is now full, thanks to our 3 new members for joining, welcome aboard!

Everyone needs to set their 20 keepers, to do this please go to team > settings > keepers.

Anyone who sets less than 20 keepers will receive additional draft picks at the end of the draft to fill your roster

All non-keepers will be cleared on Friday morning and the offseason draft will commence at 9am this Friday 8th July. It will be a slow draft done on the fleaflicker website, there will be a 24hr time limit per pick that I will enforce, however best if everyone can make their pick quicker so we can get it done sooner.
Happy drafting

abpanther

Staff member
Hey guys

Just a reminder that the draft starts tomorrow, I will be clearing all non keepers tomorrow morning so please make sure your 20 keepers are set

Please check Fleaflicker daily, lets try to rip through the draft

Thanks

abpanther

Staff member
As usual some haven't set their keepers, give me 5 mins to help a couple of people out