What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Membership

Register Your Interest for 2016 Membership!

Wed 23rd September, 02:30PM
A A http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/_jcr_content/par/newslist_95ce.rss

1442986761953.jpg

If South Sydney are your team and you bleed red and green, then we need you to become a part of the Rabbitohs Family in 2016!
Whether you’re a die-hard cheering our Rabbitohs on from the Burrow, a Three Game Member, Supporter Member, Baby Member or even a Pet Member, there is a Membership package and a place in the Family for you in 2016.
As a Member, you will receive a range of benefits that vary depending on your preferred package.
Our Members also receive discounts on food and beverage at ANZ Stadium, a 10% discount on Rabbitohs merchandise and entry to exclusive Member only events.
In addition, get all the latest news first through our weekly Bunny Bulletin email, that includes exclusive product offerings, Member and player videos and the team line-up, while also getting the opportunity to purchase tickets to major Rugby League matches including the State of Origin and the NRL Grand Final first, before the general public.
Rabbitohs Members form the core of our great Club! Register your Interest now!

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2015/09/23/register_your_intere.html

alien

Referee
i'm going to get the general admission membership for all of the home games in sydney again. i wonder what the membership goal we be next year

Rabbits20

Immortal
i'm going to get the general admission membership for all of the home games in sydney again. i wonder what the membership goal we be next year

:cool::cool:

You can get into reciprocal rights games too I think, against Bulldogs and Tigers.

I'm keeping my same membership as always. It's Red and Green Reserved and its classified as diamond seating:) I'm undercover by about 5 rows too so I don't get too wet when it rains. When the wind blows in sometimes I get a bit wet, but it's worth it when we win:)

alien

Referee
:cool::cool:

You can get into reciprocal rights games too I think, against Bulldogs and Tigers.

I'm keeping my same membership as always. It's Red and Green Reserved and its classified as diamond seating:) I'm undercover by about 5 rows too so I don't get too wet when it rains. When the wind blows in sometimes I get a bit wet, but it's worth it when we win:)

yeah the one i got had reciprocal rights, and getting general admission, i can sit pretty far back when it rains

Rabbitohs 2016 Membership Just 7 Days Away!

Thu 1st October, 12:00PM

1443664743066.jpg

Just seven days to go until you can Stand Above the Rest with a Rabbitohs Membership for 2016! Whether you’re a South Sydney local, from interstate or overseas, a junior or a senior, there’s a Membership package to suit everyone!
Be a real part of South Sydney’s 2016 NRL campaign by Standing Above the Rest and helping the boys over the line every week.
There’s also plenty of new stuff to get excited about for those Members who want to renew their Membership for 2016, including:
Captains Club Membership
Our new Captains Club Membership provides the opportunity to Members to add the corporate hospitality and business element to their membership in 2016. The Captains Club Membership is ideal for Members who are looking to expand their business reach through professional networking all while watching the Rabbitohs live from the comfort of the luxurious centreline seats of ANZ Stadium.
Reciprocal Access for Regional, Five Game and Three Game Members
In 2016, our Three Game Members and Five Game Regional Members will enjoy the added benefit of being able to pick from up to three reciprocal away matches played in Sydney!
Haven't joined the Family before? Register your interest below!

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2015/10/01/rabbitohs_2016_membe.html

Help us Hunt for New Rabbitohs Members & Win!

Wed 7th October, 03:03PM

1444190691086.jpg

The Rabbit Hunter program is back for 2016! Will you be the one to sign up the most Members for the new-year for a chance to win?
The Rabbit Hunter program is an opportunity for existing Rabbitohs Members to help grow the Red & Green Army by signing up Members for 2016. Know someone who is South Sydney mad but isn’t a Member yet? This is your chance to get them on board.
Simply ensure your friends or family are quoting your name or Membership number when they sign up as a Member, and your Rabbit Hunter tally will automatically start growing!
The more new Members you hunt down, the more chances you have to win some great prizes.
Monthly Prize
The existing Member that helps the most new Members Stand Above the Rest each month (October, November, December, January and February) will win a 2015 Signed Rabbitohs Jersey!
Top Hunter
Our top Rabbit Hunter will win an eight-seat open air corporate box that is fully catered at the first official Rabbitohs home game for 2016, a pre-match sideline experience, an interview on the big screen and post-match dressing room tour.
2016 Membership will be available from Thursday October 8 2016. Time to start hunting!

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2015/10/07/help_us_hunt_for_new.html

2016 Membership Available Now! Wear the Red & Green in 2016!

Thu 8th October, 12:30PM
A A

2016 Membership is NOW ON SALE! The Rabbitohs Membership program has gone from strength to strength in recent seasons with record numbers Standing Above the Rest, and the boys need you again!

Whether you’re a South Sydney local, from interstate or overseas, a junior or a senior we want to see everyone wearing the Red & Green in 2016.
When you renew or join as a Rabbitohs Member you not only become part of one of the largest sporting families in Australia but you also receive a range of Member only benefits including discounts on food and beverage at ANZ Stadium, a 10% discount on your Rabbitohs merchandise, entry to more exclusive Member only events in 2016 and the much sought after Membership kit.
WHATS NEW FOR 2016
Captains Club Membership
The new Captains Club Membership provides the opportunity to new and existing Members to upgrade their membership with a corporate hospitality and business element in 2016. For more information on the Captains Club Membership Click Here, be quick this Membership is limited to 150 spots!
Reciprocal Access for Regional, Five Game and Three Game Members
In 2016 Three Game Members and Five Game Regional Members will enjoy the added benefit of being able to select from up to three reciprocal away matches played in Sydney in additional to all our regular home game in Sydney!
WHATS RETURING IN 2016
2016 Rabbit Hunter Program
The Rabbit Hunter program is an opportunity for existing Rabbitohs Members to help grow the Red & Green Army by signing up new Members for 2016. If you know someone who is South Sydney mad but isn’t a Member yet? This is your chance to get them on board and wearing the Red & Green in 2016.
The more new Members you hunt down, the more chances you have to win some great monthly and over all prizes. For more information on how you can get involved in the Rabbit Hunter Program click here
Renew or Join now and be a part of the Rabbitohs family for Season 2016
Click Here to Renew your 2016 Membership
Never been a Rabbitohs Member Before? Click Here to browse our 2016 Membership Packages and become part of the Rabbitohs family
If you need any assistance with renewing or becoming a Member in 2016 our friendly membership team is available from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday by calling 02 8306 9922. Email membership@rabbitohs.com.au or you can visit us at our Rabbitohs Megastore Level 4 261-265 Chalmers Street Redfern NSW.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2015/10/08/_2016_membership_ava.html

Peter Rutten Becomes First Rabbitohs Platinum Member

Words: Tom Skolarikis
Thu 8th October, 04:45PM

1444283167592.jpg

The Rabbitohs’ first Platinum Member has renewed his Membership for 2016 on this, the very first day of going on sale – 33 year old Peter Rutton taking the honour.
Season 2016 marks our 15th year since reinstatement in 2002 – the starting point of the Club’s loyalty program, with some 3000 Members now eligible to become Platinum loyalty Members for the very first time.
For proud Rabbitoh Rutton, 2016 Membership couldn’t have gone on sale soon enough, with the now Platinum Member eagerly counting down the days.
“I was getting really excited seeing the countdown to Membership going on sale – I was thinking ‘hurry up, I want to renew now!’” said Peter.
“It feels absolutely fantastic to be a Platinum Member.
“I’ve been a Member for 15 years and to reach Platinum Membership – it just feels so special to be recognised in this way. I’m honoured because I know there’s only going to be something like 3000 of us out of a huge Membership-base.

“It’s been an emotional ride for everyone who has been on board for so long, going from the tough years to last year’s Grand Final – it just feels like family.
“To go from something like 5000 Members to over 35,000 last year – it shows how much passion there is for the Club out there,” said Peter.
“We just seem to keep on growing every year and I’m sure we’ll keep on doing that from here on.”
Dutton has urged other Rabbitohs to Stand Above the Rest in 2016 to play a real part in the Club’s next Premiership campaign.
“It’s so special to be a part of this Club,” said Peter.
“Jump on board! I’ve tried a few different Membership packages, from being in the Burrow to being a Three Game Member, and there really is a package to suit everyone.
“The team needs us again in 2016, and I’m just proud that I can be a part of it.”
In recognition of becoming a Platinum Member, eligible Members will receive; a recognition certificate, Platinum Rabbit keyring, Platinum Member Pin, Platinum Member Lanyard and acces to an exclusive Platinum Member Event.
Inclusion in the Club’s loyalty program is automatic upon renewal or purchase of your yearly Membership.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2015/10/08/peter_rutten_becomes.html

Rabbits20

Immortal
You think you're funny spert:roll::roll:

Well you're a fair dinkum uneducated fool:lol:

How's the hotel/s been??? I know there has been trouble there lately.

Your club is a disgrace regarding members and that's me putting it nicely.

In all aspects Rorters are forever in our shadow!!!!! You know it's true too deep down!!!!!

21 premierships:)

Most passionate members/supporters in the competition by far!

Rabbits20

Immortal
It could have already been mentioned but anyway:

Target 2016: 38,000 members.

Currently at 2,162.

Help us Hunt for New Rabbitohs Members & Win!

Tue 13th October, 09:15AM

1444688352962.jpg

The Rabbit Hunter program is back for 2016! Will you be the one to sign up the most Members for the new-year for a chance to win?
The Rabbit Hunter program is an opportunity for existing Rabbitohs Members to help grow the Red & Green Army by signing up Members for 2016. Know someone who is South Sydney mad but isn’t a Member yet? This is your chance to get them on board.
Simply ensure your friends or family are quoting your name or Membership number when they sign up as a Member, and your Rabbit Hunter tally will automatically start growing!
The more new Members you hunt down, the more chances you have to win some great prizes.
Monthly Prize
The existing Member that helps the most new Members Stand Above the Rest each month (October, November, December, January and February) will win a 2015 Signed Rabbitohs Jersey!
Top Hunter
Our top Rabbit Hunter will win an eight-seat open air corporate box that is fully catered at the first official Rabbitohs home game for 2016, a pre-match sideline experience, an interview on the big screen and post-match dressing room tour.
2016 Membership will be available from Thursday October 8 2016. Time to start hunting!

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2015/10/13/help_us_hunt_for_new.html

Wear the Red & Green in 2016!

Thu 15th October, 04:08PM
A A

The Rabbitohs Membership program has gotten off to a flying start with over 4000 renewals and 100 new Members committing to the Family in 2016!
When you renew or join as a Rabbitohs Member, you not only become part of one of the largest sporting families in Australia, but you also receive a range of Member-only benefits including; discounts on food and beverages at ANZ Stadium, a 10% discount on Rabbitohs merchandise, entry to exclusive Member-only events in 2016 and the Rabbitohs Membership kit.
BECOME A ROLLING RABBIT IN 2016
Being a Rolling Rabbit means you can pay a small amount of your Membership each month rather than having to pay it all in one go. Your Membership also renews itself every year, so you won’t have to worry about missing a deadline again!
If paying up-front is more your style, we also offer an annual rolling payment, allowing you to pay every year on time and hassle free in one lump-sum.
To support Members moving to the Rolling Rabbit in 2016, we have a great incentive in the form of a $15 food and beverage voucher from ANZ Stadium. Plus all new and existing Rolling Rabbit Members will go into the draw for a chance to win one of two double passes to have dinner with our Head Coach Michael Maguire and CEO John Lee.
Be quick! This offer expires at midnight Tuesday October 27.
BECOME A RABBIT HUNTER IN 2016
The Rabbit Hunter program is an opportunity for 2016 Rabbitohs Members to help grow the Red & Green Army by signing up new Members to our family.
If you know someone who is South Sydney mad but isn’t a Member yet, this is your chance to get them on board in 2016.
The more new Members you hunt down, the more chances you have to win some great monthly and overall prizes. For more information on how you can get involved in the Rabbit Hunter Program click here.
Click Here to Renew your 2016 Membership
Never been a Rabbitohs Member Before? Click Here to browse our 2016 Membership Packages and become part of the Rabbitohs Family
If you need any assistance with renewing or becoming a Member in 2016, our friendly Membership team are available from 9am-5pm Mon-Fri by calling; (02) 8306 9922. Alternatively, email membership@rabbitohs.com.au or you can visit us at our Rabbitohs Megastore Level 4 261-265 Chalmers Street Redfern NSW.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2015/10/15/wear_the_red_green_i.html

Latest posts