What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R14 - SAT - Knights 14-50 Warriors @ Hunter

Round 14: Knights v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

NEW-HOME-2016-150.jpg

1. Dane Gagai 2. Cory Denniss 3. Sione Mata'utia 4. Nathan Ross 5. Jake Mamo 6. Jack Cogger 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Sam Mataora 9. Danny Levi 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Tariq Sims 12. Pauli Pauli 13. Jeremy Smith
Interchange: 14. Tyler Randell 15. Korbin Sims 16. Jacob Saifiti 17. Mickey Paea 19. Josh King 20. Lachlan Fitzgibbon

WAR-AWAY-2016-150.jpg

1. Tuimoala Lolohea 2. David Fusitua 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Solomone Kata 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. Thomas Leuluai 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Jacob Lillyman 9. Issac Luke 10. Ben Matulino 11. Bodene Thompson 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Simon Mannering
Interchange: 14. Nathaniel Roache 15. Sam Lisone 16. Albert Vete 17. Charlie Gubb

REF-LIME-2016-150.jpg

Referees: Dave Munro, Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner, Clayton Sharpe
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Ben Galea, Jason Robinson

NYC U20s 10:40am

ISP NSW 12:40pm

Last edited:
who has a clue. after nz's performance against the broncs theyre probably now due for a crummy one. less confident the knights will get up now but who knows. ill go for the warriors to do exactly that and have a typical shocker and knights to win by 2

Clifferd

Coach
I think it's time for the Warriors to shine. Even an inconsistent warriors team will not forget how they can play to their potential (re last week)

More of the same and they'll put 40 on here

Whino

Bench
SJ to run amok and the Warriors by 30 or SJ to have a shocker and the Knights by 4.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
who has a clue. after nz's performance against the broncs theyre probably now due for a crummy one. less confident the knights will get up now but who knows. ill go for the warriors to do exactly that and have a typical shocker and knights to win by 2

Warriors form line says otherwise- they've been tending to have a WWLL pattern this season so they're due for another win before turning to mud again.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
if i dont captain SJ in my draft team he will lay on 4, score 2 himself and kick 8 goals. If i do the knights will win 22-4

Card Shark

Immortal
With Ross out, Knights will lose, otherwise I thought they'd get 'em.

Either way, it will be a drop-a-thon game.