What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R16 - MON - Cowboys 30-26 Manly @ 1300SMILES

Round 16: Cowboys v Sea Eagles

• Draw after GP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sameagle

Juniors
Been abit out of the loop lately but does anyone know where Matty parcell or Liam knight are? Injured?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Disappointing for Knight. He is an Alice Springs junior and has been getting a lot of coverage this year, not always for the right reasons though.

Yeah he has has an incident packed upbringing but hopefully the last act of stupidity was his wake up call.

Big things to come for him.

Charlie124

First Grade
Morgan out, Tamou is a maybe and there's still talk of resting JT and Scott... I'd be happy to rest Scott next week if Tamou needs another week but with Morgs outbindontbthink we can afford to rest JT any time soon

seaeagle sam

Morgan out, Tamou is a maybe and there's still talk of resting JT and Scott... I'd be happy to rest Scott next week if Tamou needs another week but with Morgs outbindontbthink we can afford to rest JT any time soon

Ok, after reading that news, Cowboys by only 63:lol:

blaza88z

Coach

Crushing blow, it has forced me to change my tip.. Cowboys by only 40 now