What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R17 - FRI - Broncos 6-48 Storm @ Suncorp

Round 17: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

NRL 2016 - Round 17
Brisbane Broncos v Melbourne Storm
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane (TICKETS)
Friday 1 July 2016
Gates 5:15pm / U20s 5:35pm / NRL 7:50pm
TV: Channel 9 & FOX Sports from 7:30pm

BRI-16teamlist.png

1. Darius Boyd 2. Corey Oates 3. Kodi Nikorima 4. James Roberts 5. Lachlan Maranta 6. Anthony Milford 7. Ben Hunt 8. Josh McGuire 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Adam Blair 11. Alex Glenn 12. Matt Gillett 13. Corey Parker
Interchange: 14. Jarrod Wallace 15. Tevita Pangai Junior 16. Jaydn Sua 17. Travis Waddell

MEL-16teamlist.png

1. Young Tonumaipea 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Cheyse Blair 4. Ryan Morgan 5. Marika Koroibete 6. Tohu Harris 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Jordan McLean 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Felise Kaufusi 15. Christian Welch 16. Matt White 17. Ben Hampton 18. Curtis Scott 23. Slade Griffin

REF-AQUA-2016-150.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Chris Butler
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten, Steve Chiddy

Feeder team matches
ISC QLD
Ipswich v Capras @ North Ipswich, Sat 4pm
Mackay v Falcons @ BB Print, Sat 6pm
Redcliffe v Wynnum Manly @ Dolphin Oval, Sat 7pm
Norths v Easts @ Bishop Park, Sun 1:40pm (Ch 9 QLD)
Souths Logan v Townsville @ Davies Park, Sun 2pm​

Last edited:

stormbati

Bench
Should be a cracker. Solomona and Glasby out, Green and Munster hopefully back otherwise Broncos will be too good.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
First time this year I've tipped against my own team. We're in a shit hole at the moment and the players attitudes against the Dogs quite frankly stunk, especially in defence.

Storm by 4 until the Broncs prove otherwise.

TheFrog

Coach
The Storm have a big strong pack that gives nothing away. Except for yesterday when they were starved of the ball. If that happens again, they are in trouble. Otherwise the marshmallow Bronco pack will be toasted again.

some11

Referee
Otherwise the marshmallow Bronco pack will be toasted again.

This is what I can't make sense of - we made the GF last year with Thaiday and Blair as starting props and no McGuire.

If their attitude stays the same this will be our worst flogging of the year.

Whino

Bench
Should be a good match if Munster and Green return for the Storm. Storm by 6.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
storm by 12, broncs win would be nice to close the gap between 3rd and above but f&*k brisbane

moffla

Bench
Would really like Green and Munster to be back for this one. I feel the Broncos shit performance against the dogs will have them fired up for whats looming as a very important game in the context of their season. Really hope we can win, although I'd love to come away uninjured.

Slightly off topic, anyone know of any pubs in/near coles bay in Tassie to watch this?

user_nat

Coach
I feel the Broncos shit performance against the dogs will have them fired up for whats looming as a very important game in the context of their season.

The previous month of garbage performances hasn't done much to fire them up, so wouldn't count on it.

I don't mind if we lose this one, as losing to the storm is basically tradition. I just want to see an improved, 80 minute performance.

Snappy

Coach
1.Darius Boyd
2.Corey Oates
3.Kodi Nikorima
4.James Roberts
5.Lachlan Maranta
6.Anthony Milford
7.Ben Hunt
8.Josh McGuire
9.Andrew McCullough
10.Adam Blair
11.Alex Glenn
12.Matt Gillett
13.Corey Parker

INTERCHANGE
14.Jarrod Wallace
15.Tevita Pangai Junior
16.Jaydn Su'A
17Travis Waddell

footy75

Bench
Looking forward to this.

Feel like Storm are the better team but Brisbane need to win more because of their recent performances.

Not sure, will be a great game.

Latest posts