What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R17 - FRI - Broncos 6-48 Storm @ Suncorp

Round 17: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lynx000

Juniors
Been in no reception for pstnday and just saw the score. Holy shit. What happened?!

Our form woes continued, more injuries, Storm were red hot and the bounce of the ball went their way. Storm absorbed what we threw at them for the first 15 minutes and then were clinical in going about exploiting our weaknesses which weren't that hard to find.

It will be difficult for us to come back from the hole that we are in, but miracles do occur. If the Storm are lucky with injuries and maintain their form, they will be hard to beat.

Apey

Staff member
It's amazing how good the Storm still are. I really thought they were going to slide and have a period of being a mid table team a few years ago.

It's because of BunniesMan's old 'combined age' musings I'm sure.

adamkungl

Immortal
We can't win it this year it's that simple, why would I choose to come into a forum that excels in laying the boot into clubs and their fans that they hate when they aren't playing well? I'm choosing not to come on here and get flogged as a fan of one of the most hated clubs on here. I'll have the games on in the background and will always support my club, but I ain't no keyboard warriors punching bag, and that's all the rest of the year will be. Certainly not dumping my club, can't see them doing anything that would make me want to do that, just stepping out as I'm sure the numpties can circle jerk without me.

:lol::lol: You might not be a keyboard warriors punching bag but you are a prize bitccch.

See you again when the Broncos win a game princess.

Side note, have they won the war yet?

Latest posts