What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R21 - Bulldogs 13-10 Dragons @ ANZ Stadium

Round 21: Bulldogs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Match Preview:
Bulldogs v Dragons preview
Jeff Dickinson-Fox | July 28 2016 4:45PM

The Dragons need a win to stop a late season fade from finals contention and the Bulldogs have a 36 point thrashing dealt by the North Queensland Cowboys last week to recover from.

For the home side they've named an unchanged team to avenge the major loss in North Queensland. Canterbury was on a run of four straight wins and had been in the top four before that clash.

They're well positioned to make a run at the finals and it's no surprise coach Des Hasler is leading the way. Despite missing Tony Williams with a calf injury, there's a complete Bulldogs team taking the field on Friday night. Even mid-season standout Kerrod Holland can't find his way into the side.

For the Dragons it's a miracle they're still a chance to play finals footy after the past couple of months they've had.

FULL PREVIEW: http://leagueunlimited.com/news/28832-bulldogs-v-dragons-preview/

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
dragons to score over 11.5 at 1.90 looks decent. im sure a 36-12ish scoreline isn't dreaming too much

blacklock

Juniors
As shit as dragons are ....and the fact we unfortunately are burdened with widdop, I think giving us 17 PT headstart by the bookies is a bit much. I say it will be closer as the bulldogs haven't exactly been setting the world on fire. The dragons will show desperation to enter the top 8. So I don't see a blow out. But then again..,we have widdop so anything is possible.

DB

First Grade
So, who's ready for 80mins of exhilarating Dragons Footy? I know I am

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
How haven't the Dragons scored yet? We are rubbish.

Latest posts