What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Eels 30-18 Dragons @ Pirtek Stadium

Round 25: Eels v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ed-grimley

Bench
Souths received a massive leg up in the '14 GF when the NRL made it all about them. The Bulldogs were made the supporting act on the day and played accordingly. You could say it was handed to the Bunnies on a plate.

Snappy

Coach
There have been some absolutely cracking MNF games over the years. MNF deserved to go out with a bang but instead we get this uninspired piece of shite

GongPanther

Referee
Is anyone actually going to watch this dieded rubber?

A Benny Hill music track will fix the proposed lethargy that is to come.

some11

Referee
There have been some absolutely cracking MNF games over the years. MNF deserved to go out with a bang but instead we get this uninspired piece of shite
I will be storing this one in the memory bank for that very reason.

Hopefully some lulz are at least provided rather than a plodfest.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I actually tipped us, no idea why.

No Packer either, so our already incredibly slim chances have shrunk.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I actually tipped us, no idea why.

No Packer either, so our already incredibly slim chances have shrunk.

I think Packers been pretty poor this year. Understandable after 2 years off or whatever it is.

I dont know why but the closer this game gets the more I think Saints have a chance. $2.85 is pretty good value when you consider parra have lost 6 of their last 8

This Year?

Immortal
For tonight I'm having a drinking game. Whenever the opposition scores a try I have a drink. Hopefully by half time I'll be so plastered that I won't even remember the 2nd half