What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Eels 30-18 Dragons @ Pirtek Stadium

Round 25: Eels v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
How has it taken until round 25 to give Hutch a go? Especially when the only alternative was Josh f**king McCrone.

undertaker

Coach
Bill harrigan just said you aren't allowed to take a quick tap until they've given you the mark, seems weird that was allowed
Thurston scored a try in very similar circumstances in Rd 1 2014 vs Canberra, and then the NRL changed the rule afterwards when refs realised how easy teams could score in that sort of position.

Similar thing with quick taps from a 40/20. You used to be able to tap straight away after a 40/20 when you were ready.

This Year?

Immortal
2nd half will be interesting. Now that Parra have the game won, I expect them to chance their arm and put on some great tries.

We have nothing to play for so I don't get why we don't chance our arm too.

OzDragon

Coach
2nd half will be interesting. Now that Parra have the game won, I expect them to chance their arm and put on some great tries.

We have nothing to play for so I don't get why we don't chance our arm too.
It's because we don't know how to.

skeepe

Immortal
Thurston scored a try in very similar circumstances in Rd 1 2014 vs Canberra, and then the NRL changed the rule afterwards when refs realised how easy teams could score in that sort of position.

Similar thing with quick taps from a 40/20. You used to be able to tap straight away after a 40/20 when you were ready.
Don't f**king remind me. We were on track for victory until that try completely swung momentum.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Don't f**king remind me. We were on track for victory until that try completely swung momentum.
Crucial game... winning that may have moved you up from 15th to 14th at seasons end... at least you would have had an equal share of the lead at the end of round 1 to hold onto.

skeepe

Immortal
Joel Thompson always celebrates knock ons like he's won a premiership. It's a bit weird.