What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Storm 16-26 Broncos @ AAMI Park

Round 25: Storm v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diesel

Referee
What do you mean? They were all a mile offside when they tackled Thaiday 10 out when he lost it and called play on, first half we got penalised (rightly so)
Yeah I think you have your blinkers on when it comes to the Broncos

Knightmare

Coach
Watching Daaaaaaaarius not get wiped out or make a complete Ben Hunt of the kick returns sucks...but seeing Captain Cleanskin whine and sook like a bitch is pretty sweet!

Tweed Titan

Bench
Imagine a world where the refs have the balls to call the attacking team for passing intentionally into a defensive player not actively participating in the play. The irony here is that it is a Cooper Cronk pet play. Cameron Smith doesn't mind it when they go in his team's favour.

skeepe

Immortal
Yeah but the storm player is offside. Why shouldnt milford just drop the ball onto a player laying in an offside position.
I see it like an offside player retreating. Just because a player is offside, it doesn't mean you get a penalty for running into him.

If that Storm player isn't there, Milford passes the ball into the ground. It's not a rugby league play, and not in the spirit of the game.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I see it like an offside player retreating. Just because a player is offside, it doesn't mean you get a penalty for running into him.

If that Storm player isn't there, Milford passes the ball into the ground. It's not a rugby league play, and not in the spirit of the game.
I wonder if the fact it was Milford doing this played a role in your rant..

Latest posts