What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Storm 16-26 Broncos @ AAMI Park

Round 25: Storm v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
Broncs looking better the past couple of games but Storm are so hard to beat at home. Melbourne by 8, but Brisbane's confidence to keep building

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
draft preliminary finals this round, vunivalu and marika starting wingers for me, let's gone storm!

This Year?

Immortal
I can't stand either club so as a neutral I can only hope for a close contest, not like the sodomising that happened at Suncorp.

Storm by 16 with some good old news ltd manufactured controversy.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Storm by 13+

Brisbane cant beat Melbourne in Melbourne, how many times they won there in the past 10 years? Twice? Last year and in the salary cap year iirc.

Every other time its a flogging lol

GongPanther

Referee
It very likely is, which is fine. If the Broncs finish 5th, 6 through 8 should be very worried

That picture will become much clearer after the Panthers match.We win that,and Brisbane have to play a born again Roosters outfit,and with Souths playing the Dogs in the final round,it will be throwing the proverbial spanner in the works for some teams chances.

Finals have come early as usual.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
That picture will become much clearer after the Panthers match.We win that,and Brisbane have to play a born again Roosters outfit,and with Souths playing the Dogs in the final round,it will be throwing the proverbial spanner in the works for some teams chances.

Finals have come early as usual.

I have the Titans getting up for that. Their momentum is potent at the moment. The players are thriving off the hype that Hayne has brought to the club. It'll be another packed house at CBus on Saturday.

GongPanther

Referee
I have the Titans getting up for that. Their momentum is potent at the moment. The players are thriving off the hype that Hayne has brought to the club. It'll be another packed house at CBus on Saturday.

It's going to be one of those matches that I love going to the club for.You know the crowd in the club is really going to get right into a match like this with so much at stake.It really should rate it's socks off.

TheFrog

Coach
I have the Titans getting up for that. Their momentum is potent at the moment.
It would be expected that you would, since your Broncos are in mortal danger of having to play W1 in Sydney against a team who have beaten you twice this year already.

Maroon4life

Juniors
No reason to back the Broncos, history & current form strength says they lose.

Most Broncos fans would be happy to remain competitive in this game, storm 1-12.