What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R26 - Wests Tigers 10-52 Raiders @ Leichhardt Oval

Round 26: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GAZF

First Grade
Seeing them live the raiders are a genuinally massive team, I don't think I've ever seen a bigger team in all my years of watching footy. Every tackle they make is with intent. I don't think we've had one tackle where they didn't dominate the Ruck.

If Hodgson isn't the third best player in the comp behind smith and thurston I don't know who is.

I've got no doubt they'll pump the Sharks next week and are a massive chance of beating whoever a fortnight after that.

Tigers look to be surrendering in the tackle to get faster play the balls. It's the one area that they're doing better than the Raiders.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Tigers look to be surrendering in the tackle to get faster play the balls. It's the one area that they're doing better than the Raiders.
Raiders are looking to do opposite. Theyre either looking to bust, yardage or offload. Ill go with the Raiders method

Grapple

Bench
The Raiders have come so far this year. A few years ago it was the TIGERS that were the fun team to watch on a Sunday with Robbie and Benji. Now its the Raiders who have that mantle

Raiders remind me of the 2009 Eels, yet have a better position on the ladder. Kind of snuck up on a lot of people, myself included, to be genuine threats in the finals.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The result is not that surprising.

What talent do the Tigers have? Seriously.... apart from Woods, Sue and Moses (potentially) they have a very basic team. Not sure what the Tigers fans were hoping for, especially given their best player is out.

Moses is a good player. The raiders are very successfully getting papalii one on one with him. How many halves in the comp win that.

The tigers have to stop it from happening.

Spade

Juniors
I'm surprised one of the lesser teams haven't swooped on Sam Williams, blokes quality.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Moses is a good player. The raiders are very successfully getting papalii one on one with him. How many halves in the comp win that.

The tigers have to stop it from happening.

That's the thing. Tigers have allowed an 80kg 21 year old half get isolated one on one with a 110kg origin back rower 5m from the line. Whilst you'd like Moses to do better that's his inside defenders fault for mine.

chigurh

It's a BS rule but under the rule Ennis should not be playing next week. It's extraordinary how inconsistent the judiciary is.

Latest posts