What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R26 - Wests Tigers 10-52 Raiders @ Leichhardt Oval

Round 26: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Cmon. That obstruction call is 10 times worse then the ones last week. No player was close to affected there.
Atleast last week contact was made inches away fromthebloke with the ball.

Danish

Referee
Am I taking crazy pills or was Moses injured from one of the more blatant trips ever? FFS the Raiders bloke put his hand up to apologise for it.

I guess it will be just another finals bound player being let off without a mention

Tommy Smith

Referee
f**king f**k me and f**k the bunker but f**k Tony Archer most of all.

What a shambolic shit turd of a decision. And so nonchalant about it too!

chigurh

Am I taking crazy pills or was Moses injured from one of the more blatant trips ever? FFS the Raiders bloke put his hand up to apologise for it.

I guess it will be just another finals bound player being let off without a mention

Yeah, I was hoping to see a replay. Will rewind it after the match.

EDIT: yeah, it was a blatant trip by Whitehead in the 62nd minute. He hung his head and put his hand up straight after it...

The_Shield

Juniors
What a joke. Woods stood right beside where Sezer was and just chucked his hands in the air. He made no attempt whatsoever to tackle him. Second time in two weeks his gotten away with it

bileduct

Coach
Lucky there was no Raiders player in the vicinity of Woods there when Rapana ran around him...

Paullyboy

Coach
Rapana just wanted a breather, he'd clearly hurt his calf, and yet he still does that. He's a freak.

Having said that, I hope he hasn't hurt it by doing that.

GongPanther

Referee
7 and 8 usually are crap that just luckily made it. Penrith are fairly good this year though.

Penrith will be 6th if we beat Manly this afternoon on a superior F/A as the dogs will end up 7th.

Methinks IBM was sticking it to your side.

Latest posts