What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R26 - Wests Tigers 10-52 Raiders @ Leichhardt Oval

Round 26: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paullyboy

Coach
Lucky for Wighton the MRC just made one of their worst ever decisions in letting Ennis off without a charge. They will have to let Jack off too to avoid too much embarrassment
Yeah but wighton is part of the problem for the NRL, they need a Sydney team to do well. He will get suspended for sure.

Tommy Smith

Referee
If anything, Ennis getting off for a similar shoulder charge makes it more likely that Wighton will be charged.

I say this because they are consistently inconsistent, if nothing else.

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah but Ennis knows how to talk. Hasnt anyone seen NRL 360?
Klemmer beat it too though. Neither even charged.

If Wighton is... you use those 2 tackles to beat the charge. There should be no way to get suspended for a shoulder charge after those guys got off. Unless it's to a players head or causes injury.

moffla

Bench
I'd like to see a percentage of tries which have gone to the bunker amongst all games this season. We'd be on 50%+ surely

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Klemmer beat it too though. Neither even charged.

If Wighton is... you use those 2 tackles to beat the charge. There should be no way to get suspended for a shoulder charge after those guys got off. Unless it's to a players head or causes injury.
Yeah I hope Jack gets off too.

Spade

Juniors
They say it's going to be a open series every year and someone out of the top 4 wins every time haha.

Titans and Dogs on form will be out first week, after that it'll be tight.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The Raiders are just awesome to watch.

So much natural footy in the team. Rapana, BJ, Austin, Hodgson, Whitehead, Paps, Tapine... brilliant and skillful players everywhere.

Credit to Ricky.

Latest posts