What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 season

Johnny88

Juniors
Richmond underachieving again. Fremantle winless as well. Good to see Demons winning what's up with the pies this season.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Take a lot to sack Buckley, he is one of Collingwood's favourite sons.

doyen

Bench
did you like the swans when they were south melbourne swans???

No.

Was introduced to AFL in 1972 when I was posted to Wentworth[near Mildura] teaching.

Had taken no interest whatsoever until that time.

I was appointed Sportsmaster so had no option but to learn a bit about it as there was no RL out there.

Only really started to take it seriously when the Swans evolved--Dr Edelsten et al!!

I ended up playing it for the first time at 43 yrs for a couple of years & was President of our local club for a couple too!
I love it!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well done to the Dees beating the Tigers.

They are showing some good signs the Dees. They've got a good group of youngsters and it'll take time for them to get up there but these wins are good.

I'm also very happy with the Swans. That's a very good win over the Eagles.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well Richmond have lost the plot now 1 win and 6 losses.

I saw the end of them playing the Hawks and after the match some players were laughing. In the last quarter some players from Richmond were walking.

Some have attitude problems.

Also I can't believe Freo have lost all their games.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol@Collingwood losing to Carlton by 15 points:lol:

Buckley will be sacked if this continues:lol:

Good win by the Demons by 73 points over the Suns and Swans winning by 81 over the Bombers.

Well done GWS with their first win ever in WA. GWS are doing well and sit in 5th.

drago brelli

Bench
Go the Swannies-----was a member of the Swans for years;way back in the Dr Edelston/Capper days.

Had a mate I travelled with from the Central West to the home games for yonks but he died of cancer so I stopped going.

I started playing in the Central West AFL for the first time ever when I was 44 yrs of age.

Will skite a bit here--I won the Best & Fairest for the whole group[in the 2nds]in my first year. Won a nice trophy.

I used to get invites to SWANS dinners because I was President of my local country club.
Bumped into some celebrities at those DO's!!

Poor old Pies-----what happened!!!! SWAN done over by SWANS--Dane's a huge loss--a cruel blow!!

Latest posts