What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 EF 1 - Broncos 44-28 Titans @ Suncorp Stadium

Finals Wk 1: Broncos v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silent Knight

First Grade
The chimp is probably slouched over his copy of the Courier Fail at the breakfast table wearing his gaudy WOW Donkeys jersey, white spittle foaming at the edge of his mouth reading about all the slights made against his precious Donkeys, resolves to jump on LU and call out all the non-believers with their salty comments. Queenslanduh!

GongPanther

Referee
At 74 mins and 47secs just after Titans scored Sutton says to Badger there is only 12 points in it now Badge.

Then 30secs later Titans are racing down the right edge and they call it forward when it's not and then just after that Broncs get a piggyback penalty.

In my life I have never seen a worse referees match then this one.

Absolutely disgusting.

I'm scratching my head in utter disbelief.
Should be an inquest into what those two refs were communicating,and what the meaning behind it was.

Somewhat unusual if you ask me.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Should be an inquest into what those two refs were communicating,and what the meaning behind it was.

Somewhat unusual if you ask me.
Careful what you say mate.

My post was deleted and warned for saying something along those lines.

I get you though.

GongPanther

Referee
Careful what you say mate.

My post was deleted and warned for saying something along those lines.

I get you though.

I did not provide any interpretation to the meaning of what they said to each other.

An NRL inquest is all I suggested.Can't be wrapped on the knuckles for that.

Shorty

Staff member
But even the channel 9 commentators agreed so it must be so!!

lmao
And 90% of social media, and abcgrandstand and triple m and (insert all the other radio stations cause I cbf!).
But the world is against the Broncos, those haterzzzz!

Latest posts