What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017/18 Champions League

DC80

Juniors
Doctors confirming Karius had a concussion

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44363648
Getting tired of this.

Makes us look desperate with excuses now being trotted out.

Fact is he made two very good saves after that incident, so there wasn’t anything sufficient to effect his performance. The two blunders, the second one he did before, in the semi-final first leg when he let the ball go through his hands (luckily for him then the ball hit the crossbar), and the first blunder he’s been lucky to get away with previously...didn’t throw it to the opposing player before but did have a few near misses with passing the ball with his feet, almost intercepted. Also, in the second leg of the semi-final he came rushing out of his goal like a maniac and took out Dzeko..it should have been a penalty and a red card (pity it wasn’t as he would have missed the final), instead the linesman wrongly gave offside. In the quarterfinal vs Man City it was his poor punch from a cross that saw the ball hit Milner and fall to a Man City player to make it 2-0...goal wrongly disallowed (linesman didn’t see it was Milner the ball hit).

Karius cost 4.7 million, and he looks like a 4.7 million pound goalkeeper. He’s hopeless. We go in next season with him in goal there will be no doubt about it, Klopp is not the man. It would be the height of incompetence to retain such an inept goalkeeper.

saint.nick

Coach
Getting tired of this.

Makes us look desperate with excuses now being trotted out.

Fact is he made two very good saves after that incident, so there wasn’t anything sufficient to effect his performance. The two blunders, the second one he did before, in the semi-final first leg when he let the ball go through his hands (luckily for him then the ball hit the crossbar), and the first blunder he’s been lucky to get away with previously...didn’t throw it to the opposing player before but did have a few near misses with passing the ball with his feet, almost intercepted. Also, in the second leg of the semi-final he came rushing out of his goal like a maniac and took out Dzeko..it should have been a penalty and a red card (pity it wasn’t as he would have missed the final), instead the linesman wrongly gave offside. In the quarterfinal vs Man City it was his poor punch from a cross that saw the ball hit Milner and fall to a Man City player to make it 2-0...goal wrongly disallowed (linesman didn’t see it was Milner the ball hit).

Karius cost 4.7 million, and he looks like a 4.7 million pound goalkeeper. He’s hopeless. We go in next season with him in goal there will be no doubt about it, Klopp is not the man. It would be the height of incompetence to retain such an inept goalkeeper.
Thanks doctor

Mong

Post Whore
So if it was concussion do Liverpool fans still want him and his family dead?

Surely just a punch in the face would suffice now?

Haffa

If your employee suffered a concussion and you were so worried about him.. Why would you fly them from Kiev > Liverpool > Boston? That's excessive and quite dangerous for someone with a now notable brain injury.

On a positive after getting death threats from fans, he now has a medical condition to justify his errors.

Mong

Post Whore
Haha

So that’s a yes then.. why are you banging on pretending otherwise then?

Lolz

You can have the last word if you feel you need to do so.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
34646034_1734671393283812_1006968195082354688_n.jpg

saint.nick

Coach
Haha

So that’s a yes then.. why are you banging on pretending otherwise then?

Lolz

You can have the last word if you feel you need to do so.
You are a f**king weird individual...6 months of incessantly bringing it up yet you challenge me to put the last word in :joy:

Mong

Post Whore
You are a f**king weird individual...6 months of incessantly bringing it up yet you challenge me to put the last word in :joy:

It’s to avoid the repetitive back and forth of you pretending you didn’t say what you did. Thought that was obvious.

I know you like the last word so I offered it to you and then leave it at that.

Pretty simple.

That offer still stands.

:joy::joy:

saint.nick

Coach
It’s to avoid the repetitive back and forth of you pretending you didn’t say what you did. Thought that was obvious.

I know you like the last word so I offered it to you and then leave it at that.

Pretty simple.

That offer still stands.

:joy::joy:
Your pretending that i actually meant what I said is the only reason why back and forth exists Mong. I think everyone gets by now that you think I'm a bad person. It is getting old.

f**k me, 6 months later and you are still talking about it. Get a job.

DC80

Juniors
Just move on LFC and fans. We lost, they were better, keeper bottled it along with a few others.
Correct. We had a well documented weakness in the team which was exposed in the final.

As well as that it’s important this excuse isn’t used as a reason to keep a hopeless goalkeeper. This wasn’t a player that had an aberration, a one off pisspoor game...he’s made these mistakes before, just got away with them.

I will be relieved when a top keeper is signed.

Latest posts