What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lolesi

First Grade
Well that's quite frankly one of the worst jerseys I've ever seen.

Some kid win a prize to have that as our jersey or something ?

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Just saw that Martec have signed on again. Anyone know if they're the major sponsor? or just continuing with their sleeve spot

shaggs

Coach
I doubt it. Southern radiology aren't the sponsor anymore.

I thought that after capital radiology lost so much share value they pulled out.

lyall.said in the press we would look into getting a new one however if it didnt fit, we would stay with SR for this year as they are under contract

King Ben

Juniors
Sponsorship team trying to find a new sponsor to replace Southern Radiology but until then they're staying on the player's kit. Once the new sponsor is sorted out, the replica jersey will go on sale (probably May at the earliest).

Heritage jersey (white V) will come after that.

Anniversary logo is way too small though - the Bluestone logo looks bigger..

King Ben

Juniors
Last I heard the team were trying to get something in place before Chinese New Year cutoff - all the jersey manufacturers shut down for a month during that time - but you'd think that would've been announced by now if they locked it in.

Surely we won't run out at the Nines with a blank jersey? Could've just chucked Martec on the front like 2015?

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Does anyone know if there will be a members jersey this year?

Excited to see the heritage jersey whenever that comes out!

Latest posts