What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R11 Thu - Sharks 18-14 Cowboys @ SCGS

Round 11: Sharks v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
Wow, we stole another one!

Bad luck Cowboys, like the Dragons, if you had your playmaker and the ball we gave you early, you'd have won that one

wibble

Bench
Strong 2nd half by the Sharks, they keep on winning..

We have been disappointed with our form all season. We've scraped home against 2 severely depleted teams (3 if you count Tigers without Tedesco and Woods in the 2nd half, which I suppose we should).

But we do keep winning.

Despite losing most possession counts, we are only conceding 14 points per game, so I suppose as long as we keep conceding that many, we are a chance in any game no matter how crap we are playing.

wibble

Bench
Yes

What if he dropped it and says he didn't score so they don't check?

I guess so.

But the referees have to make a call on dropped balls all the time, could easily still treat that like any other time.

But if the referee is confident the ball is held, but not if it is held up, it just seems a waste of everyone's time when no one else thinks it is a try.