What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R20 Fri - Sharks 26-12 Rabbitohs @ SCGS

Round 20: Sharks v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someguy

First Grade
Sharks have gone full grub tonight trying to play themselves back into form. No need, simple footy and they'd be up by 20 already.

Agreed they really should just be running riot over the bunnies. Too much arm twists and head slams imo. Why stir up a team that is not in the comp, cannonball to the knees of a star player could result

GongPanther

Referee
Good hitout for the Sharks providing they get the win.Want to see Louie get a pie for his 300th,although I see him getting charged for that forearm.

Probably wants more time with his new bub.

yobbo84

Coach
It really bothers me we've had Issac Luke, Api Koroisau, Nathan Peats, Cameron McInnes, James Seyegaro, etc at the club and we end up with Farah and Cook as our dummy halves...

Someguy

First Grade
Good hitout for the Sharks providing they get the win.Want to see Louie get a pie for his 300th,although I see him getting charged for that forearm.

Probably wants more time with his new bub.

No chance he gets charged for it, was a grub act but did no damage

RWB

Bench
Sutton ran 10m with the ball, what constitutes taking advantage these days?

Someguy

First Grade
Sutton ran 10m with the ball, what constitutes taking advantage these days?

Who knows? They make it up as they go

But I would love to see a full tackle of advantage when teams give away penalties on their own line

Latest posts