What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R20 Sun - Wests Tigers 16-17 Eels @ ANZ

Round 20: Wests Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
This has been a fun game to watch so far, I just wish both sides would cut down the errors and the rubbish in the ruck.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Surely someone in the team would be sufficiently pissed off that little grub shat on our whole season, to the point of tanking games. Show some pride in our jumper and f**k him up!

The only forwards we have that show any sort of aggression are Sue and Aloiai. Sue suspended and Aloiai came back in nsw cup after a 12 week injury. Everyone else is a softcock.

This Year?

Immortal
The only forwards we have that show any sort of aggression are Sue and Aloiai. Sue suspended and Aloiai came back in nsw cup after a 12 week injury. Everyone else is a softcock.

Sue is probably my favourite Tigers player. He just get used in the wrong position sometimes.

Vic Mackey

Referee
We keep attacking to the left to try and expose Moses. Witha makeshift center and backrower that side that isn't going to happen. Marsters has beaten Takarangi twice on the outside, need to get more ball to him

Clifferd

Coach
We keep attacking to the left to try and expose Moses. Witha makeshift center and backrower that side that isn't going to happen. Marsters has beaten Takarangi twice on the outside, need to get more ball to him

We've been running Lovett at Moses FFS lol how bad is that. I'd have Grant on that edge and Lovett in the middle (well tbh i wouldn't have Lovett within a 20km radius of our team) but with the selections that would be it.

Anyways I think we're better off focusing on Parra as a whole rather than just smashing 1 guy.

Latest posts