What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R20 Thu - Broncos 42-12 Bulldogs @ Suncorp

Round 20: Broncos v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

footy75

Bench
We might as well all give up and let the Storm and Broncos play in the comp by themselves. So sick of this. These two teams get it easy with refs every year. Wayne Bennett and Cameron Smith factor.

lol... Storm aren't even playing and you're crying about them.

Saxon

Bench
Rubbish game of football. Lots of offloads doesn't necessarily make for a good game, and here's your proof.

thebigredv

First Grade
lol... Storm aren't even playing and you're crying about them.

Being a keen observer of rugby league, I like to watch games that are governed fairly. Not only can the Storm breach the cap, but they can get away with forward pass tries in grand finals and they are even allowed to play the ball one more time one more time after the full time siren so they can score and get their win.

You don't forget these things easily because it is injustice.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Defence was running sideways from 15m out. All he had to do was hold it in 2 hands until he was close enough to fall over
Yeah. I've just seen plenty of situations like that result in a tackle. The Bulldogs defender had two hands on him and all. I'll probably see 10 of those where 9 of them would result in a tackle. Nice try from Hunt though.

blaza88z

Coach
Being a keen observer of rugby league, I like to watch games that are governed fairly. Not only can the Storm breach the cap, but they can get away with forward pass tries in grand finals and they are even allowed to play the ball one more time one more time after the full time siren so they can score and get their win.

You don't forget these things easily because it is injustice.

Why are you whinging about the Storm? this is ridiculous, you should be whinging about Brisbane

Tommy Smith

Referee
Neutral observer here but I must say, Brisbane getting a leg up from the officials again. It is so obvious.

They get easy penalties the opposition are not entitled to, and are allowed to score off passes that are unquestionably forward.

We might as well all give up and let the Storm and Broncos play in the comp by themselves. So sick of this. These two teams get it easy with refs every year. Wayne Bennett and Cameron Smith factor.
I have little to add but it deserves quoting and being seen again.

The Broncos get the majority of favourable calls. Every. Single. Game.

It can't just be a coincidence. They're the NRLs and by extension the refs pets.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I have little to add but it deserves quoting and being seen again.

The Broncos get the majority of favourable calls. Every. Single. Game.

It can't just be a coincidence. They're the NRLs and by extension the refs pets.
So what youre saying is...
60% of the time they get the calls. Every time.

Neutral observer here but I must say, Brisbane getting a leg up from the officials again. It is so obvious.

They get easy penalties the opposition are not entitled to, and are allowed to score off passes that are unquestionably forward.

Yeah but it's the Broncos first and only 5 day turn-around of the season, so..., you know...

Latest posts