What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R22 Sun - Sea Eagles 36-18 Roosters @ Lottoland

Round 22: Sea Eagles v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 22
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Sydney Roosters
Lottoland, Brookvale (TICKETS)
Sunday 6 August 2017

Gates 9:30am / NYC 9:45am (FOX) / ISP 11:45am (FOX) / NRL 2pm (FOX)

MAN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Matthew Wright 3. Dylan Walker 4. Brian Kelly 5. Akuila Uate 6. Blake Green 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Martin Taupau 11. Frank Winterstein 12. Shaun Lane 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Lewis Brown 15. Brad Parker 16. Darcy Lussick 17. Lloyd Perrett 18. Jarrad Kennedy 19. Cameron Cullen 20. Jonathan Wright 21. Kelepi Tanginoa

SYD-17teamlist.jpg

1. Connor Watson 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Luke Keary 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Victor Radley 10. Dylan Napa 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Isaac Liu
Interchange: 14. Zane Tetevano 15. Sio Siua Taukeiaho 16. Aidan Guerra 17. Mitchell Cornish 18. Kane Evans 19. Jake Friend 20. Chris Smith 21. Nat Butcher

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor, Dave Ryan
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Bryan Norrie

NYC - Sun 9:45am at Lottoland

ISP - Blacktown Workers (Sea Eagles) v Wyong (Roosters) at Lottoland, Sun 11:45am​

Last edited by a moderator:

eagles4eva

First Grade
Another potential flogging on the way... Eagles were never a top four team, over hyped by the media...

Still think Eagles can make the eight, cant see us winning this one

TheFrog

Coach
Manly are deeply mired in slumpsville and while they'll no doubt recover it doesn't seem likely against this opposition.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
We rarely beat manly, particularly at Brookie. If form means anything we'll win but the pessimist in me sees manly winning in a close one.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
manly will snap out of it for 1 game atleast before the end of the season. Roosters still win by 8

Scrooge McDuck

Juniors
Roosters by 18+

If you say otherwise you're a dead shit.

Roosters 8 penalty count wins this season.
Manly 2.

That trend will continue.

Valheru

Coach
And 74 and 75 and 80 and 81 and 82 plus we gave them some hidings during the Freddy era. Embarrasing if we lose this, Easts by 10.

Of course we have had some wins but we have a 35% winning record against them and 30% away from home. Over 70 years, that is the definition of having the wood over your opposition. The sharks aren't our bogey side, that is only a recent development which will even out soon, Manly are our real bogey side.

eagles4eva

First Grade
No doubt super coach Barrett will play Lane off the bench and start with that man mountain Lewis Brown, freak me how the hell does Lewis Brown keep getting a gig.. Cant tackle and gives away penalties...

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
No doubt super coach Barrett will play Lane off the bench and start with that man mountain Lewis Brown, freak me how the hell does Lewis Brown keep getting a gig.. Cant tackle and gives away penalties...
OMG.. I thought we were down with that, but wham!!!! Sironen gets injured and he comes straight back to starting? W T F !

He is dead set the worst player I have seen at the club since about 2005.