What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R22 Thu - Bulldogs 4-20 Eels @ ANZ

Round 22: Bulldogs v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 22
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Thursday 3 August 2017

Gates 5:30pm / NYC 5:35pm / NRL 7:50pm (Ch 9/Fox)

CBY-17teamlist.jpg

1. William Hopoate 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Chase Stanley 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Matt Frawley 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Moses Mbye 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Adam Elliot 13. David Klemmer
Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 16. Danny Fualalo 17. Michael Lichaa 19. Francis Tualau 20. Kerrod Holland 21. Asipeli Fine 23. Brenko Lee

PAR-17teamlist2.jpg

1. Bevan French 2. Semi Radradra 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Kirisome Auva'a 6. Corey Norman 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Siosaia Vave 9. Cameron King 10. Tim Mannah 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Daniel Alvaro 15. Kenny Edwards 16. Suaia Matagi 17. Peni Terepo 18. David Gower 19. Will Smith 20. Frank Pritchard 21. Josh Hoffman

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Red.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins, Gavin Reynolds
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sleeman, Nick Beashel
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Bernard Sutton

NYC - Thu 5:35pm at ANZ

ISP - Bulldogs host Newtown at Belmore, Sat 3pm
Wenty (Eels) BYE​

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFrog

Coach
CAN'T SEE THE GAYLORD DOGGIES GETTING UP
I can see them giving Parra an awful lot of trouble, if they play to their strengths and are interested. These sides have such history that an expert motivator like Des could well lift the Dogs to great heights even though they have nothing to play for. He's done it enough times before.

The thing with the Dogs is, you know they are going to strike form some time or other, but you don't know when.

Das Gupta

Juniors
Don't worry Des is throwing off the shackles so the Dogs can play a more exciting brand of attacking football.
Been hearing that one for the past 18 months. Must mean more last minute panic passes that result in more handling errors.
Eels to put this match out the dogs reach by half time.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
if des gives them more of a license to attack will that mean Reynolds will just run sideways faster?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Eels.

IF you do the math Bulldogs are done right?
Mathematically I think only Newcastle are actually the only team who cannot make finals by any combination of results. WT are 14 and the 8th place are 24 so there's still some miracle I think?

Realistically everyone from Canberra down is no hope, though.

TheFrog

Coach
Realistically everyone from Canberra down is no hope, though.
The Raiders might make it if they win every game, but they've got some tough ones.

WT are 14 and the 8th place are 24 so there's still some miracle I think?
The Tigers could make 24, but the two teams in 8th place on 24 play each other, so one of them at least has to move higher. Thus the Tigers are also officially eliminated.

Last edited:

ed-grimley

Bench
If Parra play like they did the last 70 min of the game v Brisbane they will win - hope they can keep the momentum going.

GongPanther

Referee
I can see them giving Parra an awful lot of trouble, if they play to their strengths and are interested. These sides have such history that an expert motivator like Des could well lift the Dogs to great heights even though they have nothing to play for. He's done it enough times before.

The thing with the Dogs is, you know they are going to strike form some time or other, but you don't know when.
Nah,I really doubt it froggy.The Bulldogs are a busted arse.And you can't beat confident form which Parra are in ATM.

It's a fisting by Parra to the tuuuune of.....30 points.

natheel

Coach
Can't get complacent after a very good performance v Broncos. Even though dogs are out of the hunt they can still rock the boat a bit and will be looking to do that to us. Need to be on our game. Eels by 4

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Dogs will drag us down into a derpfest, hopefully we do enough to get the win. Anything more is a bonus.

AJB1102

First Grade

I don't think they're a good team in bad form though. Not convinced they got another gear to find.

Parra by as much as they like if they're fair dinkum.

Latest posts