What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R23 Sun - Wests Tigers 30-26 Sea Eagles @ Leichhardt

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
I really think we should've beaten manly a few weeks ago at Brookie. We were cruising along at 16-8 around the 55th minute then a dud call went against us and we unfortunately just lost all momentum and shat the bed

At LO on a sunny Sunday arvo big chance we'll get up but manly will be desperate.
Get up for what.........

They don't know what's happening.....

They're delirious....

Rabbits20

Immortal
The usual uate and Dce carve up is working like clockwork

Plus ref rapage
Ref helped you at the start but your discipline has been very poor.....

All fair calls.....

But I guess if you want to feel better in the spoon position then blame the refs if it helps you sleep at night....

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Hahaha Tigers supporters saying its refs carving you up.

60% of the ball in the first 25 mins, 19 tackles in our 20 to none, and you score one try off a grubber.

But, yeah....its the refs.

Lol

Rabbits20

Immortal

60% of the ball in the first 25 mins, 19 tackles in our 20 to none, and you score one try off a grubber.

Lol
I do not usually agree with you.

However you have hit the bullseye here..

Vic Mackey

Referee

Lol

It's clearly not the refs fault we are losing, but when you concede 2 5th tackle penalties from nowhere, yet need a swinging arm flush on the chin to get one yourself, you have to wonder

Clifferd

Coach
Ref rapeage ?
Lol. Refs just cost Manly a try with a bullsht foward pass call.

2 5th tackle penalties against a team like the tigers is a big blow, especially when they're wtf penalties

I'm sure manly are fine without help lol

King hit

Coach
f**k off Tedesco, you're as bad as hayne

Bet he can't wait to leave like Woods and get away from that rabble you go for. He is basically the only star player you've got, can't wait to see him rip in for the Roosters. Feel sorry for him that he has to play for the Tigers.

Rabbits20

Immortal
YEah f**k this I'm out lol

R20 makes it impossible to have any sort of discussion
You'd be doing exactly this to me if my team was in the spoon position.....

Brooks is running in circles, it's not helping.......

You had lots of possession and have not capatalised and then got frustrated and gave silly penalties away!!!

You can't just stand and watch Manly either. You have to move quick and shut them down. Get them frazzled!!!!!

Your guys just aren't up for it!!!!! What more do they want????? A day match at Leichhardt with all the home supporters there and they produce that.......

Glad it's not my team...........

Clifferd

Coach
I haven't watched souffs play in like 10 weeks. I couldn't give a f**k about any other team other than my own.

Latest posts