What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R26 Sat - Roosters 20-16 Titans @ Allianz

Round 26: Roosters v Titans

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Really? If that the rule? I thought it just had to be a one man tackle when the ball is actually stripped.

Yeah that's the rule. That's why you see it penalised even if someone drops off.

Whether it's a good rule or not is a debate in itself, but Evans touched him so it was the right call.

stormbati

Bench
Pulu is doing a great job on Mitchell in defense and tbh Latrell doesn't look that comfortable defending him.

Meth

Staff member
Yeah that's the rule. That's why you see it penalised even if someone drops off.

Whether it's a good rule or not is a debate in itself, but Evans touched him so it was the right call.

Thanks for that.

Thinking about it, it's probably much easier to adjudicate than what I thought the rule was. But I swear I have watched games when they've broken a strip down to slow motion to try to pinpoint when the second tackler dropped off.