What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R9 - Wests Tigers 16-22 Sharks @ Leichhardt Oval

Round 9: Wests Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clifferd

Coach
On another positive for you sharkies, Ava played great for us last night you guys got a glimpse of what's to come

simmo1

First Grade
Every game you hear a ref say 'stop milking' when players try and get a penalty in the play the ball. They need to start doing the same for obstruction.

kbw

Bench
He f**king grabbed his jersey
That's why they disallowed the try.

That's is why

Minimal or not
Woods was in the wrong and blew it for the tigers
Dumb merkin

Gallen was smart enough to let the refs know about it.
That's why he is the captain of the reigning premiers.

So
With that
It's time for you blokes to lick the unwiped anus of defeat

My team wasn't playing, I didn't care who won. I care when cheating pricks like Gallen turn the game into a laughing stock.
I like the sharks and i like the Tigers too, I used to not mind Gallen, but after that he is filth to me
I will say it again, if Woods really had hold of his jersey he would not have been able to throw himself on the ground.

Eion

First Grade
Haha. I used to love gal, now he's dead to me because he emphasised a penalty that should have been given in any event. Right.

Clifferd

Coach
Haha. I used to love gal, now he's dead to me because he emphasised a penalty that should have been given in any event. Right.

No, he's saying he has a dislike towards him in the way on how dramatic his dive was. It was comical

Jaegerex

Juniors
My team wasn't playing, I didn't care who won. I care when cheating pricks like Gallen turn the game into a laughing stock.
I like the sharks and i like the Tigers too, I used to not mind Gallen, but after that he is filth to me
I will say it again, if Woods really had hold of his jersey he would not have been able to throw himself on the ground.
You think Woods could hold a 100kg+ man upright with a single hand if he didn't want to remain standing? Sorry to burst your bubble but he is way too hairy to be Superman.
No, he's saying he has a dislike towards him in the way on how dramatic his dive was. It was comical
It was definitely comical and definitely milked, in the end though if Woods didn't grip Gallen's jersey no matter how theatrical it got, it would not have been ruled an obstruction.
Anyhow, you have to worry about Teddy, the amount of head knocks he has taken over the years could be a worry later on, it's surreal how often he is laid low by foul play.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal

It was a penalty regardless of Gallen falling over
That has always been a penalty.

Dunno what part you can't understand.

carcharias

Immortal
Every player should do what gal did last night then. If that's a penalty, you'll see 50+ a game

You new here?

They've all been doing it for years.

Don't deny it.
Every time there is a slight obstruction a player will play for the penalty.

Clifferd

Coach
But why isn't it penalised in general play? It seems itsnobly ever refereed in a try scoring situation

Eion

First Grade
But why isn't it penalised in general play? It seems itsnobly ever refereed in a try scoring situation
Ask the refs. If they did penaltise it in general play, players would be carrying on like pork chops on every play.

AJB1102

First Grade

Because you can't call in the bunker until a possible try has been scored and onfield refs never call obstruction themselves.

It shit me to tears, try (I think), now lets go look at every single possible thing that may or may not have happened, then look at 32 f**king angles grounding the ball. FFS. One play earlier, an obstruction, knock on etc missed but who cares.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Every player should do what gal did last night then. If that's a penalty, you'll see 50+ a game
You've taken the opposite argument in this case than you did when DCE tried to impede Nightingale... you're as consistent as rulings coming out of the bunker.