What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Semi Final, Sat - Eels 16-24 Cowboys @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Eels v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No offence, but how can we have a draw after golden point? :confused: Finals matches have 10 minutes of extra time (5 each way) and then if it is still locked up golden point till someone scores. They are designed to get a result with no draws.

Clifferd

Coach
No offence, but how can we have a draw after golden point? :confused: Finals matches have 10 minutes of extra time (5 each way) and then if it is still locked up golden point till someone scores. They are designed to get a result with no draws.

Probably just forgot to change the format

Das Gupta

Juniors
Cows were brave yesterday but unless Parramatta's approach is arrogant, like they were against Newcastle a month ago, I can't see the Cows winning.

The_Shield

Juniors
Cowboys are our last chance for a no Sydney team grand final. Parra won't play as good as they did against Melbourne. This is anyone's game

GongPanther

Referee
Parra should win without too much fuss.

But wasn't it the Sharkies who were very firm favourites yesterday?

I'll be going for the underdog,But I think the overall class of Parra should just about get them the win by 8.

And look on the bright side,Will Smith hasn't had a monumental fook-up for two weeks or so.So for the lolz,he is overdue for a Paul Cariage nomination.

Incorrect

Coach
Parra should win without too much fuss.

But wasn't it the Sharkies who were very firm favourites yesterday?

I'll be going for the underdog,But I think the overall class of Parra should just about get them the win by 8.

And look on the bright side,Will Smith hasn't had a monumental fook-up for two weeks or so.So for the lolz,he is overdue for a Paul Cariage nomination.

That's why we're hoping French is fit this week!

footy75

Bench
Expect the Eels to win but fk I thought the Sharks would do the Cows last week so who knows.

natheel

Coach
You watched Taumalolo yesterday? How will the Eels stop him?
Both times we have played them including their flogging of us we have limited his metres under 150m. 141 and 115 to be exact. It's Granville I'm worried about our defence of dummy half running can be non existent at times