What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 21-6 Storm @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
I've been enjoying the NRLW games more than some of the NRL games. Certainly a lot more free flowing and entertaining.

Feel like this would have been a better choice for second spot on the schedule today when there's more people in the stadium.

Might also be nice to not have a f**king 2 hour gap between the reserve grade and NRL grand final.

I never understand why they feel the need to have so much dead time before the main game. Brutal on people at the stadium.

sup42

Juniors
Cannot believe this game ends forty minutes before one AM in the morning in NZ.

Pretty ignorant on the part of the NRL since the NZ market has provided tens of millions of revenue dollars through a loyal following going back to the early 1980s.

Im letting my kids stay up to to watch since it is the school hols.

TV Audience will be a few hundred thousand less though....possibly a loss of at least a quarter of a million veiwers.

Wot sport can afford that ?

Greenbug must go