What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 21-6 Storm @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

axl rose

Bench
Great front runners Melbourne but lose their way when they can't just grind it out one off the ruck. I guess the cracks were there against Souths and an inept Sharks team covered them up a little.

Well played Boyd Corder, close to best on field.

Last edited:
Great win from the roosters. At the end of the day they played a busted fatigued Storm side. If was the Dragons of Penrith fully fit they’d have got blown away.

Roosters are very slow around the middle third of the park. That’s something they need to work on next year. I can’t see them going back to back with that team.

stringaz

Juniors
Go you good things, little suprised at the Strom, the occasion was to much for them. We'll take that thank you.

ram raid

Bench
Great win for the Roosters. Not my team but I enjoyed the turnout of the fans, the pub where I watched had Roosters jumpers everywhere. It was an inspired win for the Chooks on so many levels.

The Booing of Billy Slater was weak as shit, but that's on the NRL. I hope the ask themselves if it was really worth it.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Not the greatest ‘spectacle’ GF(Roosters fans would disagree)but still it’s the GF & to win it is a massive achievement.
Well done Roosters. Copped a lot of sh*t early in the year but got the job done.
I’m happy for @Tommy Smith, a genuinely enjoyable Rooster poster who is probably rubbing himself silly right now.
Bad luck Storm fans. Not your night but when you play that badly you can’t feel like the game was one that got away from you seeing you weren’t really in it.
Thanks mate!

It was an immense night. An absolutely surreal first half performance! Super Cooper Cronk is my hero. I haven't loved a man this much since SBW.

So proud of the team for saving their best performance all season for the GF.

What a night! I travelled from NQ for this and it's been worth every dollar.

who the f**k is seeyouseeyouseeyou takkayahoo

He's this bloke -

remote.axd

Also his name is spelt Siosiua Taukeiaho.

Latest posts