What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Home game Guernsey

getsmarty

Immortal
2018 home jersey available for pre-sale
Tue 28th November, 04:30PM
A A

1511848663154.jpg

With news of St.George Bank extending their naming right partnership for a further two seasons on Tuesday afternoon, the Dragons have released their 2018 home jersey for pre-sale.

The 2018 XBlades Jersey will be available in-store from December 15, 2017. However the Dragons Team Store has the new Red V jersey on pre-sale now.

Click here to be one of the first to own the 2018 home jersey.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/11/28/_2018_home_jersey_av.html

Saintsified

Bench
You can have my jersey..

Spilled my glass of rawson’s retreat on myself whilst jumping up in celebration when Tariq did his runaway try against the panthers..

Can’t get the bloody stain out..
I gladly accept the challenge to try wash it out :)

Brutalitops

Juniors
We have one of the Steelers most inspired players as present coach, surely that's enough to warrant no more f**k Ups. LOL :thumbsdown:
Something I'm sure even the Steelers side of our clubs fanbase are regretful of!

Personally I like the current red alternate strip, but adding a White V to it would be great too

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Perfect, never gets old. The Red V and St George Bank.

St George has dropped the word Bank. Did they do that last year, can't remember. Westpac connection.

Ok, Ok, I know l'm fussy but l would like the red V to roll over the should a tad but l understand, this is 2017 and we need to sell off every bit of real estate left on the jersey to sponsors

Maybe we need a full on drug scandal within the club so that all our sponsors drop us ......... and we get back our pure red & white jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
( Plan A ................. Buy as many Nulla Narks players as we can, everything else will take care of itself)
Is Paul Carter available?????????????????
Carney is looking for a start.
Now, who else can we bring in ...........

Saintsified

Bench
Ok, Ok, I know l'm fussy but l would like the red V to roll over the should a tad but l understand, this is 2017 and we need to sell off every bit of real estate left on the jersey to sponsors

Maybe we need a full on drug scandal within the club so that all our sponsors drop us ......... and we get back our pure red & white jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
( Plan A ................. Buy as many Nulla Narks players as we can, everything else will take care of itself)
Is Paul Carter available?????????????????
Carney is looking for a start.
Now, who else can we bring in ...........
It's a proven method, teams that cheat the cap, take peptides etc usually win the comp within 5 years.

Brutalitops

Juniors
I think we should be thankful we have a sponsor whose colour scheme, logo and name fits well with our brand. Remember how some other clubs have it? (Lottoland/Manly, Kia/Bulldogs)

As for this jersey, that match fit one looks a thousand times better than the initial ones they slapped on Ben Hunt and James Graham for promo shots

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I think we should be thankful we have a sponsor whose colour scheme, logo and name fits well with our brand. Remember how some other clubs have it? (Lottoland/Manly, Kia/Bulldogs)

As for this jersey, that match fit one looks a thousand times better than the initial ones they slapped on Ben Hunt and James Graham for promo shots

Yes, I guess l should be thankful for small mercies.

It's a pretty damn good Red Vee. The St George sponsorship does indeed work well. A collar and less sponsorship on the shoulders, sleeves, back would be nice. I will consider buying one and I don't buy much modern merchandise, this would be a real exception.

I wonder if there would be a viable market for sponsor-lite jerseys? I would pay extra for a non-NASCAR jumpsuit version of the Red V. I really do hate looking like a walking billboard.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
For those who can remember....

The Newman's Motor Group sponsorship in tandem with Peerless indisputably remains the worst duo in Dragons' history.

The iconic red v used to look anything but its true design in this period, circa 1997-98.

On a side note, the silence regarding the team's socks is concerning. Hopefully, the awful, white surgical socks have been consigned to the waste bin.

Latest posts