What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 IDP Masters Dynasty League

kurt faulk

Coach

i picked courtland sutton for legend because i know that's who he would have picked.

i don't know who anyone else would pick from now on. if you know you're not gonna be able to check in when you pick is close just send me a pm letting me know who you want.

@legend is now on a 12 hour clock. if he misses again he will be on auto draft.

kurt faulk

Coach

we're moving along nicely guys. two and a half rounds in 5 days. we need to keep pushing if we want this thing finished before the season starts. keep up the good work.

AuDragon

Juniors
Sorry, I was actually online this morning, had a pick selected and forgot to press the f**king "Draft" button. Then work happened... :rolleyes:

kurt faulk

Coach
Sorry, I was actually online this morning, had a pick selected and forgot to press the f**king "Draft" button. Then work happened... :rolleyes:

just delete the player i selected then pick whoever you want.

you're still on 12 hours now though.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I've got 3 top 10 TEs so Jimmy Graham is on the block. Graham + 1 other for an upgrade at RB would be nice or maybe a stud LB I can rely on. Charles Clay can be had for very cheap also.

kurt faulk

Coach

The draft is over. Well done boys, 10 rounds in less then 3 weeks. The 16 hour time limit really helped. Plus going on auto draft after two missed picks.

Everyone if free to add and cut to their heart's desire.

kurt faulk

Coach

@AusKnightRKO and @legend please set your lineups for this week. there's not gonna be any players on ir/pup starting this season, or playing backups instead of starters.

please don't make me insert starters into your lineups.

kurt faulk

Coach

i...can't...believe i lost in the first week of the season? i don't think i've ever experienced it in this league. congrats to 18to87.

kurt faulk

Coach

@AusKnightRKO

am i to assume you're not interested in playing in this league? 3 weeks in and you're already showing up as inactive.

if i see you as an inactive after this week i'm gonna assume you don't want to play in this league.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade

@AusKnightRKO

am i to assume you're not interested in playing in this league? 3 weeks in and you're already showing up as inactive.

if i see you as an inactive after this week i'm gonna assume you don't want to play in this league.

Havent had any changes, was hoping Houston and Ray would come good, Plus Fournette having a dig

kurt faulk

Coach
Havent had any changes, was hoping Houston and Ray would come good, Plus Fournette having a dig

but you hadn't visited the site in over 2 weeks. when i looked at your team earlier tonight you had a starter on ir. who was probably on ir last week as well. (i just checked, he was on ir last week) somehow he's still a starter even after i swapped him over with a healthy player on your bench.

you have to stay active. you've built a formidable team by sucking (being inactive) for so long. don't ruin your chance to reap the rewards of the team you have now.