What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 ladder predictions

RazorRam0n

Juniors
What have they seen from the Titans and their recruitment to suggest they’ll be just outside the Top 4?

i could understand if they could GUARANTEE the titans land a big name to replace hayne, but there's no guarantee that will happen.

they do have a solid pack

8. wallace
9. peats
10 latu
11 proctor
12 james
13 arrow

skinny on the bench though especially with lawrence retiring.

maybe they could snag quade cooper or the k.hunt? cooper on the market as of this week.

1. cooper
2. don
3. hurrell
4. BJ (if that happens)
5. elliot
6. elgey
7. taylor

otherwise right now they're running with 4. copley 1. roberts davis

mozza91

Coach
Can’t be bothered listening, Matty Johns says 12 sides are specials to make the top 4 every year.
Matty knows his footy but hyperbole is his first language. MG is dumb as dogshit. Gus doesn’t know much about the game and the girl is an AFL fan. Not exactly great Rugby League minds. Its just strange that they’re all so high on the Titans. I rate Brennan as a coach too but he’s unproven.

OldPanther

Coach
Matty knows his footy but hyperbole is his first language. MG is dumb as dogshit. Gus doesn’t know much about the game and the girl is an AFL fan. Not exactly great Rugby League minds. Its just strange that they’re all so high on the Titans. I rate Brennan as a coach too but he’s unproven.

Gus doesn't know the game?

Hahahahahahha.

Frailty

First Grade
1. Cowboys
2. Roosters
3. Panthers
4. Storm
5. Broncos
6. Sharks
7. Eels
8. Bulldogs

9. Raiders
10. Souths
11. Dragons
12. Knights
13. Manly
14. Tigers
15. Titans
16. Warriors

Vic Mackey

Referee
Had a laugh this morning on MMM. They interviewed Pearce and it started like this:

Matt Johns - ‘Hi Mitchell how are ya mate?’

Pearce - ‘yeah good thanks Matty’

Johns - ‘Wow you sound so happy and refreshed!’

Whilst I’d love the knights to do well, I think I’ll have to avoid the station at all costs if they do

Raiderdave

First Grade
making predictions about the 2018 season is folly
theres 14 teams who could genuinely make the 8

id think only the warriors & tigers.. possibly the Titans .. who wouldn't be able to make the finals
Storm & Roosters for the top 2 places
anything could happen for the next 6 spots....

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
There's not a team who couldn't make the 8 with a decent injury run, form and a bit of luck, but until those things actually play out it's hard to say that anyone outside the 8 has clearly surpassed those who made it last year.

Dragons would have the best case, but that would be about it, and yet you can be sure 2-3 teams from outside will find their way inside by the time it's all said and done.

TLDR - no f**king clue.

no name

Coach
i could understand if they could GUARANTEE the titans land a big name to replace hayne, but there's no guarantee that will happen.

they do have a solid pack

8. wallace
9. peats
10 latu
11 proctor
12 james
13 arrow

skinny on the bench though especially with lawrence retiring.

maybe they could snag quade cooper or the k.hunt? cooper on the market as of this week.

1. cooper
2. don
3. hurrell
4. BJ (if that happens)
5. elliot
6. elgey
7. taylor

otherwise right now they're running with 4. copley 1. roberts davis
Gordon will be fullback

Vic Mackey

Referee
There's not a team who couldn't make the 8 with a decent injury run, form and a bit of luck, but until those things actually play out it's hard to say that anyone outside the 8 has clearly surpassed those who made it last year.

Dragons would have the best case, but that would be about it, and yet you can be sure 2-3 teams from outside will find their way inside by the time it's all said and done.

TLDR - no f**king clue.

Agree

For mine on paper storm, roosters and cowboys are clear stand outs. Then a gap to probably sharks and dragons. After that I don’t think there’s a big difference between anyone.