What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 NSWRL Senior Comps - ISP, Flegg, RMC, Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Bulldogs agreement isn't for ISP, Cabramatta have made their intentions clear they want an ISP side.

I also doubt Newtown and Cronulla would announce it if it weren't approved and I don't understand why it wouldn't have been approved?

imgunawin72

Juniors
The Bulldogs agreement isn't for ISP, Cabramatta have made their intentions clear they want an ISP side.

I also doubt Newtown and Cronulla would announce it if it weren't approved and I don't understand why it wouldn't have been approved?
I didn't say the bulldogs / cabra agreement was for ISP, I merely stated that the current arrangement may continue next year and beyond if cabra can't get approval from the NSWRL for their own ISP team.
All of these arrangements are subject to the NSWRL approval champ.

kbw

Bench
I'm hearing Meehan only got 8 weeks , can anyone confirm?

I heard he didn't even turn up to the hearing. I find it hard to believe either

You used to be able to see the charges and results of NSWRL judiciary but I can't seem to find it anymore

Timmah

Staff member
I didn't say the bulldogs / cabra agreement was for ISP, I merely stated that the current arrangement may continue next year and beyond if cabra can't get approval from the NSWRL for their own ISP team.
All of these arrangements are subject to the NSWRL approval champ.
"champ"?

Take your patronising bullshit elsewhere.

You didn't answer my question:

On what planet and for what reason would NSWRL possible veto the agreement given it's an existing one?

Timmah

Staff member
I heard he didn't even turn up to the hearing. I find it hard to believe either

You used to be able to see the charges and results of NSWRL judiciary but I can't seem to find it anymore
I haven't seen anything judiciary articles since Round 4

imgunawin72

Juniors
"champ"?

Take your patronising bullshit elsewhere.

You didn't answer my question:

On what planet and for what reason would NSWRL possible veto the agreement given it's an existing one?
Little overly sensitive aren’t you. Or is no one allowed to express an opinion?
Is it that time of the month for you?

Timmah

Staff member
No I just don't understand why you decided to be patronising AND ignore the question (which you've managed to do twice now)

Let me try again...

imgunawin72

Juniors
No I just don't understand why you decided to be patronising AND ignore the question (which you've managed to do twice now)

Let me try again...
Look I cannot speak for the NSWRL board as l am not on it. As I stated the NSWRL approves all these arrangements, perhaps you could raise your question with them. But I would imagine that its approved.

rightleftin

Juniors
Not sure im right but he should be worth 25 points. If st marys can fit geoff daniella and nathan smith , then cabra should be right

Not even Cameron Smith is 25 points - the maximum is 20 - Pritchard played 1st grade last year and his junior clubs appear to be St Clair and Campbelltown City so he should be 20. Daniela and Smith have not played 1st grade for a few years so they are discounted a bit.

Joel Luani, one of the Bulldog players currently in the side should be 15 points so if they were 95 or less they would be under by substituting Pritchard for Luani.

Last edited:

imgunawin72

Juniors
They may get discounts if they are St Marys juniors.
Hmm not sure. Maybe
Not even Cameron Smith is 25 points - the maximum is 20 - Pritchard played 1st grade last year and his junior clubs appear to be St Clair and Campbelltown City so he should be 20. Daniela and Smith have not played 1st grade for a few years so they are discounted a bit.

Joel Luani, one of the Bulldog players currently in the side should be 15 points so if they were 95 or less they would be under by substituting Pritchard for Luani.
ok

Timmah

Staff member
Look I cannot speak for the NSWRL board as l am not on it. As I stated the NSWRL approves all these arrangements, perhaps you could raise your question with them. But I would imagine that its approved.
Raise my question?

You raised it in the first place, I'm saying if it's been announced the deal is done - you're the one trying to cast doubt on it lol

MasseyShield86

Juniors
News from a source at hills.. Shane Miller is likely to make a return this weekend against st marys in place of william Butler. The odds will go into hills favour after this . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts