What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R11 Sun - Dragons 25-18 Raiders @ Mudgee

Round 11: Dragons v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I dont mind one dumb player like Tapine but its just the combination of all the idiots out there that adds up to an incredibly frustrating side

Vic Mackey

Referee
Whilst the standards been average I found that an entertaining half. Probably helps that the ground and crowd at Mudgee look fantastic

King hit

Coach
Mudgee looks so dry in contrast to last year. During the city country the backdrop looked green but it looks extremely brown a year later.

I mean Tapine knows 1. You get suspended for a shoulder charge and 2. Dufty had run out of room and was going no where.

Stuart must be ready to neck himself.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I mean Tapine knows 1. You get suspended for a shoulder charge and 2. Dufty had run out of room and was going no where.

Stuart must be ready to neck himself.

He gets fired up and makes stupid plays. It is the downside of him. He also has had his brains scrambled and we will almost certainly get fined I reckon for it.

Exsilium

First Grade
Canberra to run away with it.

Dragons fans to start eight new topics ranging from “are we finished for 2018” and “sack Mary NOW” to “We deserve better”.

Latest posts