What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R11 Thu - Panthers 16-2 Wests Tigers @ Panthers

Round 11: Panthers v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Of course. Don’t be an Imbosille

tumblr_nkd3zpgzyI1u3391oo3_400.gif

Bravo

Vic Mackey

Referee
Where did I day that?? Show me those words??

Should be a cracker tonight! Fonua a big out!

Cleary a big in so on that basis I'll take Penrith in front of their faithful!

Probably at 1-12. I'll say by 11

I was just replying to Rhyno and Senseless was bored it seems!

R20 a lot of Tigers, Panthers and neutral fans love the game day threads on LU. The Thursday night one tends to be the biggest of the weekend. This is a big game for both teams and promises to be an attractive game for the neutrals.

If you are going to join in on the game discussion and some light hearted banter then feel free to stick around.

However if your sole purpose is going to be to troll and stink the entire thread up, thereby ruining it for everyone then go your hardest from now until 7.50pm, then go have a bath or play with your cat for 2 hours and pop back after the game say whatever you want.

Regards, all of LU

blaza88z

Coach
R20 a lot of Tigers, Panthers and neutral fans love the game day threads on LU. The Thursday night one tends to be the biggest of the weekend. This is a big game for both teams and promises to be an attractive game for the neutrals.

If you are going to join in on the game discussion and some light hearted banter then feel free to stick around.

However if your sole purpose is going to be to troll and stink the entire thread up, thereby ruining it for everyone then go your hardest from now until 7.50pm, then go have a bath or play with your cat for 2 hours and pop back after the game say whatever you want.

Regards, all of LU

Don't like it Vic, too politically correct

R20, go and get f**ked, your team is only relevant because you've got a hooker who has turned out to be a revelation, your team has one what.. 1 comp in 40 years? Get the f**k out of here before I get THE CHAMP onto your punk ass, he will lay you right the f**k out

Clifferd

Coach

R20, go and get f**ked, your team is only relevant because you've got a hooker who has turned out to be a revelation, your team has one what.. 1 comp in 40 years? Get the f**k out of here before I get THE CHAMP onto your punk ass, he will lay you right the f**k out

Even if the tigers lose, that has made my night

Exsilium

Coach

@THE CHAMP You’ve been summoned.

Apey

Staff member
I put r20 and alien on ignore the day they started acting as sock puppets for each other. Your LU life will be greater for it.

King hit

Coach
Had to get mum to record the game and talking her through it on the phone took 10 minutes. Panthers to win tonight and hopefully Maloney kills it

blaza88z

Coach
Nathan Cleary should seek out to get sponsored by a shaving company, the flexion required to get over the groove created by his chin would really speak volumes about the quality of the razor

Maroon4life

Juniors
This whole Cleary cup thing is patronising too both Ivan and Nathan.

That dipshit Fitler is loving it though.