What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R13 Sun - Roosters 16-14 Wests Tigers @ Allianz

Round 13: Roosters v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Pretty sure we played the Roosters in 2016 when missing Origin players and they towelled us up. They still have a quality 6/7/9, international props and wingers

That was the hurricane game. If ever there was a case to postpone a match that was it. From memory half of Sydney roads were closed.

Rabbits20

Immortal
With Easts having the better halves and the Tigers having Taylor at hooker I think Easts get up here!

Clifferd

Coach
With Easts having the better halves and the Tigers having Taylor at hooker I think Easts get up here!

Taylor will probsbly only play dummy half for 20 minutes. Benji and Brooks are arguably in better form than Cronk/Keary

I’d be tipping Easts if they had their star players in but without Tedesco/Latrell to feed quality ball to I genuinely cant see them scoring many points

Vic Mackey

Referee

Personally think Brooks has been better then either of the Roosters guys however it won’t matter much when the dummyhalf is throwing every pass at your feet. FFS really don’t understand Cleary’s obsession with ET at hooker, he doesn’t get much wrong but this is one of them.

simmo1

First Grade
That was the hurricane game. If ever there was a case to postpone a match that was it. From memory half of Sydney roads were closed.

Yep, and your bloody prop goal kicker with a conversion rate around 60% still managed to kick something like 8/8.

Valheru

Coach
Yep, and your bloody prop goal kicker with a conversion rate around 60% still managed to kick something like 8/8.

lol yeah that was SST who got a couple of ridiculous conversions from the sideline.

Incidentally, he may well be the kicker this week although Fergo did take the conversion when Latrell was in the bin last week.

super_coach

First Grade
No real no9 has to bite the Tigers at some stage and this may be the week. The way I see it in the context of the season, its a must win games for the Tigers but the Chooks can afford to drop it. It will go down to the wire and maybe the Tigers...if the give Tui the goal kicking gig

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
No real no9 has to bite the Tigers at some stage and this may be the week. The way I see it in the context of the season, its a must win games for the Tigers but the Chooks can afford to drop it. It will go down to the wire and maybe the Tigers...if the give Tui the goal kicking gig
At some stage? It's killed us for the last month.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I fear you lads more than the Tigers.

So no offence but I'd like the Tigers to get up.

footy75

Bench
Think the Tigers get this but i'll be impressed with the Roosters if they can manage to get up with their outs.