What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Sat - Bulldogs 10-32 Titans @ Belmore

Round 15: Bulldogs v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
What’s up with these phantom forward pass calls?
Players throw billions of forward passes from dummy half and are let go.

TIGER14

Bench
Bulldogs have the worst halves pairing in NRL history and there's not even a close second....

typicalfan

Coach
That was a terrible game slightly better than the Darwin game though. James might get picked but Fittler might go with experience if he is worried about the short build up.

I’ve had it, I’ve just burnt my membership for this year

If they don’t want to try then why the f**k should I bother. f**k you gutless and soulless motherf**kers. You don’t represent the dogs, you are absolute scum of the mother f**king earth. merkins

Broncoandy

Juniors
I’ve had it, I’ve just burnt my membership for this year

If they don’t want to try then why the f**k should I bother. f**k you gutless and soulless motherf**kers. You don’t represent the dogs, you are absolute scum of the mother f**king earth. merkins
Wow that’s a melt down & a half. All I can say is ead Bullflogs. They dug their own grave.