What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Thu - Eels 24-42 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Round 15: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

big hit!

Bench
Coupla times there Walker reminded me of Cliffy Lyons.

If you let him run sideways, you’re gone.

as a souths supporter, absolutely love it when he gets his hands on the ball. that left-side has to be best in the League for mine at the moment - Walker, Sutton, Inglis -> Jennings absolutely killing it being on the end of that

big hit!

Bench
I was looking at this the other day. Some experts. Most of them just rehashed last year's 8. Parra certainly weren't supposed to run last, though. The effect of losing Radradra was underestimated.

the softening up he did early in sets was invaluable. probably showing up how much of a bunch of spuds their forward pack is?

the effect of a brand new athletic performance team has to be considered too. ronnie palmer knows how to prep blokes for a game of rugby league. These young blokes (didn't the head guy learn the craft in AFL with Giants?) they've brought in perhaps don't. Top 4 to stone motherless last within one year with much the same players has to be explained by more than the loss of one player.

Then again, NQ made a GF and brought back their two best players and stinking it up just as much

TheFrog

Coach
Souths get to play Parra twice in 5 weeks... and people complain about the Broncs getting a favourable draw. Souths essentially have 3 byes in 6 weeks.
The Rabbitohs conceded five tries last night. A better team than Parra will pull their pants down.

yobbo84

First Grade
What pleases me is that we're entrenched in the top 4 despite playing nowhere near our best. It's not like we're peaking early. Good signs.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You can’t let top sides score 5 try’s against you, because you’re not going to score 6.
You don't wanna be playing your best now either!

It's good to still be winning but know lots of work has to be done.......

Latest posts