What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R18 Sun - Dragons 16-20 Wests Tigers @ Jubilee

Round 18: Dragons v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Just watched the game and I'm very disappointed with my Saints. They thought they could just cruise through the game and got completely outplayed by the Tigers. I hope they heed that wake up call.

Benji's kicking game was great and the Tigers showed a glimpse of what they can do. If only the spine and backline had time to gel then you never know what could happen. They are an unknown quantity which will trouble sides heading into the finals.

It was refreshing to see not many penalties in the game too.

If this Saints side has any finals aspirations they need to get their shit together and get back to doing what was working for them early in the season,

This Year?

Immortal
I know the stat is there and it is what it is but I don't buy into this 50 points conceded bullshit, they scored 30 themselves, it's not like it was a one sided drubbing

Do you believe now?

The Broncos might be going shithouse but at least Merge are on the decline. Easily my most hated Sydney club.

I would love to know why.

This thread had more innuendo than Widdop's hair and was a great read.

Latest posts