What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R18 Sun - Titans 12-20 Roosters @ Cbus Super

Round 18: Titans v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol i can smell the fear in your post.
We will be right! I believe we have the better pack! Our left edge is killer....

But yep you guys are a big threat along with Storm!

Enjoy your win against St Merge too in fortnight... they don't bother me that mob....

Not at all. In the prelim against you guys we had to work bloody hard for that and we were physically far too strong for your guys for the fact we had the week off.

Then in the GF we actually lost the penalty count.

But whatever makes you sleep at night mate. You were just gifted that match........ Uncle Nick ring a bell??......... bloody filth...

2012 through to 14 you were awarded the most penalties and gave away the least. Then you finally won it. That record of discipline stopped the following year strangely enough.

Rabbits20

Immortal
2012 through to 14 you were awarded the most penalties and gave away the least. Then you finally won it. That record of discipline stopped the following year strangely enough.
We had one of the most damaging pack in the comp and that was a way of teams trying to stop us!

How's buying premierships going for you??

We had one of the most damaging pack in the comp and that was a way of teams trying to stop us!

How's buying premierships going for you??

But what changed the following year? Same management structure, virtually the same team, but forgot how to play?
I seriously hope we get that that bunnies-chooks final this year

Lambretta

First Grade
I'm still in shock your 23 wasn't sin binned....

Then again why should I be surprised.....

Clear premiership and GF threat Rorters are especially with the refs giving em these calls...

Are you geniused or do you get up early to practice being so dumb?

Over a 15 year period the Roosters had 1 season where they won more penalty counts than they lost.

We kept being told our poor discipline and the fact we gave away penalties in order to win games were the reasons for this. Yet we gave away no more than any other team. Bog average for a decade and a half on penalties conceded. Yet every year we are awarded among the least amount of penalties in the comp.

This year I believe we are in the bottom five for penalties awarded.

On this basis you tell us that the refs are favouring the Chooks? f**k me.

Yes, the O'Sullivan try yesterday was ridiculous. It should never have been awarded in 100 years. As for the Baptiste forward pass, he stopped and turned as he passed which definitely made it look forward from the normal camera angle. If the referee had been sitting where the cameraman was, he would have called it.

Two other angles showed it as being line ball or too hard to tell. I think you'll find rather than finding in favour of a team the referee called it as he saw it.

I have seen those let go before and I have seen them pulled up. I was happy it was let go, but would have accepted it had it been pulled up.

no name

Coach
So Sutton says the O’Sullivan try shouldn’t have been awarded.
What next?
Any action to be taken?
VR dropped?
Keeps his position?
Promotion to Origin ala Ashley Klown?

How many ‘we got it wrong’s does it take before something changes?

Unscrupulous

Bench
So Sutton says the O’Sullivan try shouldn’t have been awarded.
What next?
Any action to be taken?
VR dropped?
Keeps his position?
Promotion to Origin ala Ashley Klown?

How many ‘we got it wrong’s does it take before something changes?
Should've been a sin binning which would've arguably been worse for you.