What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Sat - Wests Tigers 22-6 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Round 19: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Souths will likely win but you could forgive them for dropping a game given the run they’ve had.

I’ll back the Bunnies by 8
Well, rabs20 declared that the Sharks were due for a loss after winning 6 in a row, so since souffs have won 9, using that logic...

Yeah even when souths have been strong and we’ve been shit we’ve managed to upset you. Good wins in 2014/15 stand out.

I think it will be a high scoring game. Souths attack is too slick to not score points however their defence is still a bit sketchy. The dogs only scored once but blew 2 certain tries against them and had a 50/50 disallowed.

I’d love to say we’ll get up but it will take some luck and souths to be off their game, along with us at our best. Will say something like Souths 32-20.

I think they'll do us well. We caught the Dragons off guard. Souths won't take it so easily.

We'll do OK to score though if Kev Naiqama remembers to attach his hands before he runs out this week. Blew a certainty last week and turned over possession cheaply a couple more times after that.

Pommy

Coach
I don’t think we have been playing that great since the sharks game and we are more than due a loss.
If tigers can punish us for our mistakes there is no reason they couldn’t come away with a win.
I don’t think we will lose in a low scoring game though so the tigers had better be prepared to score 20+ points.

I do think it will be 10 in a row though.

yobbo84

Coach
I can see us putting in a huge effort for Sutto's 300th to win this one - and then get flogged by Parra the following week. But the Tigers have upset us before. I agree with those who say it'll be one of those 32-26 type games.

Whatever happens I'll be there to support the SSFC legend, the King of Redfern, John Sutton.

blaza88z

Coach
I can see us putting in a huge effort for Sutto's 300th to win this one - and then get flogged by Parra the following week. But the Tigers have upset us before. I agree with those who say it'll be one of those 32-26 type games.

Whatever happens I'll be there to support the SSFC legend, the King of Redfern, John Sutton.

I thought you were going to say Bunniesman there

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah even when souths have been strong and we’ve been shit we’ve managed to upset you. Good wins in 2014/15 stand out.

I think it will be a high scoring game. Souths attack is too slick to not score points however their defence is still a bit sketchy. The dogs only scored once but blew 2 certain tries against them and had a 50/50 disallowed.

I’d love to say we’ll get up but it will take some luck and souths to be off their game, along with us at our best. Will say something like Souths 32-20.
We actually did well with last ditch defence last week to save a few tries... I was happy with the desperation!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think they'll do us well. We caught the Dragons off guard. Souths won't take it so easily.

We'll do OK to score though if Kev Naiqama remembers to attach his hands before he runs out this week. Blew a certainty last week and turned over possession cheaply a couple more times after that.
Farah will organise you at least a couple of tries...

The hooker battle will be epic and I have not seen Robbie run as much as he has down these last few weeks!!!

BranVan3000

Coach
Even if we lose I’m glad it will be on Robbie’s 250th. I grew a soft spot for the guy, I think he really liked the place and was too good to be playing second fiddle in his last year in Reggie’s. I’m really glad all parties came to such a good arrangement for him

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
and??? post topic?? thread topic?? . Just one of your few auto replies because you can't banter to save yourself
Rabs20 engaging in 'banter'

HarmfulGranularJapanesebeetle.gif